How much is thc distillate going for?

Yeah and in the mean time strangle every penny out of the consumer. One pound of cannabis is 2200$ in my area and that’s street value of street “top shelf”. One dispensary charges 1100 a qp of shake. It’s bad.

1 Like

I grew up in an illegal state and paid 60 an eighth for years. Was 350-450 an ounce for real quality cannabis for a long time and still is some places.

I’d still pay 350 for true AAA super dank but haven’t seen it in a very long time in any state

12 Likes

Then make the drive to a legal state (cough michigan) and grab top shelf for 200oz all day.

My prized strain has gotten 8ppl off oxy addictions. It’s super potent. NOT! For lightweights.

14 Likes

@Demontrich But you said your bud doesn’t smell?

Not hating but don’t see how it can be super dank with out an extremely strong smell and taste

1 Like

It does smell. When did I say it didnt? I grow upwards of 20 strains now. I flower at least 8 exclusively. My cheese will make you think your in a swiss rank cheese factory. My strawberries n cream smells and tastes like a fresh box of fruity pebbles cereal. Chaos by seedpac has a slight cirtus smell. Gg4 is fuel/gas. And the list goes on and on.

My disty has nearly zero smell or taste. Light gold blond, 91% 1st pass

8 Likes

This one, guess I read it wrong honestly

Ok, where does it say my herb doeant smell?

1 Like

Read it the wrong way

2 Likes

Litres are going for $4000 a litre where I’m at.

All you cheap azz liter ppl can dab me ballz!

Your freaking KILLING ME!!! Its far far far cheaper to source disty vs make it now.

I have my mantle sitting with my next run. It hurts to think it costs me more T/M to process and run now.

10 Likes

Cbd is down to 2 and under so there’s that🤷🏻‍♂️

2 Likes

Wait till the canna workers unionize…

3 Likes

$8500/liter for me.

4 Likes

We can help you with that, Have a company dedicated to helping Cannabis Businesses with Loans. This is an effort to grow the Industry.

1 Like

$6.50 gram price

You couldn’t pay for consumables with 2 a gram let alone material to extract.

3 Likes

7200-8000

east coast

2 Likes

We sell it for between 4.5-5.5 in Oregon for clean 90-95% 3rd pass stuff and 3.5-4.5 for clean 85-89% 2nd pass

8 Likes

In licensed rec system, don’t know bm prices

I’m in CO, we’re paying about $6000/kg right now for 85%-90% THC, nice stuff.
We pay by the mg of THC and pay $0.0066 per mg.

So a kg of 90% THC on the dot would cost us $5940.

6 Likes