How much is thc distillate going for?

No doubt, if everyone was just allowed to grow unlimited amounts in giant outdoor farms like hemp, the price probably would end up being 2k or less. It’s not greed, biomass prices are driving it.

7 Likes

Lol $2k per, like @Demontrich put me down for 20.

Trust me people are not burning there bomb trim. More like sticks and some fan leaves

T disty should be going up with these market conditions. Everyone grew hemp, so much D8 on the market. True D9 85%+ should hold a high ticket.

6 Likes

Market is crazy thats all ik

Soon cbd disty will be isomerized to thc 9 by the numbers the sop are outthere and not to complicated and the yields are good

15 Likes

I could dedicate an entire harvest to distillate. But that’s a flower crime imo. 4lbs of 22-24% thc lab tested would net great returns

10 Likes

where?

sure. because folks ARE all over the map

without legal interstate commerce, prices are going to vary wildly by jurisdiction.

in WA, production is controlled. in OR, there’s more weed than we could use in 10 years by some estimates. In other states it’s black market only…

11 Likes

I’d buy that all day long!

5 Likes

5800 cat 3. Socal!..price on over 20llit…under is 6000IMG-20191015-WA0001|690x436

2 Likes

2-4 available every month, 4+/month starting next year

11 Likes

SoCal prices 3500-3800 dirty 4500-5100 cat3

12 Likes

thanks seems to be the most straight forward answer

2 Likes

In my opinion, in the state of MA, its always been about money, its never been about anything else… Half the politicians that support it only support it for the revenue, not because of the cause.

5 Likes

Who pays cultivation tax in these Cali quotes

Lol I get cat3 86% for $5000 post tax in oregon. $5500 post tax in California

4 Likes

Prices are steady dropping as more gets produced. Cannabis industry likes higher margins then other industries but the price is still very tied to current prices of material, equipment, and labor.

Labor isn’t making minimum wage and material still costs what it costs. We are far from it being comparable to other similar Cost to produce crops but it’ll get closer over time.

1 Like

5k wholesale here In Colorado. 7K resale for regular dark gold clear distillate

2 Likes

And you know what that makes medical cannabis cards, just something used to dodge the taxes. It’s sickening.

1 Like

Yeah and in the mean time strangle every penny out of the consumer. One pound of cannabis is 2200$ in my area and that’s street value of street “top shelf”. One dispensary charges 1100 a qp of shake. It’s bad.

1 Like

I grew up in an illegal state and paid 60 an eighth for years. Was 350-450 an ounce for real quality cannabis for a long time and still is some places.

I’d still pay 350 for true AAA super dank but haven’t seen it in a very long time in any state

12 Likes

Then make the drive to a legal state (cough michigan) and grab top shelf for 200oz all day.

My prized strain has gotten 8ppl off oxy addictions. It’s super potent. NOT! For lightweights.

14 Likes