How much is thc distillate going for?

@Demontrich But you said your bud doesn’t smell?

Not hating but don’t see how it can be super dank with out an extremely strong smell and taste

1 Like

It does smell. When did I say it didnt? I grow upwards of 20 strains now. I flower at least 8 exclusively. My cheese will make you think your in a swiss rank cheese factory. My strawberries n cream smells and tastes like a fresh box of fruity pebbles cereal. Chaos by seedpac has a slight cirtus smell. Gg4 is fuel/gas. And the list goes on and on.

My disty has nearly zero smell or taste. Light gold blond, 91% 1st pass

8 Likes

This one, guess I read it wrong honestly

Ok, where does it say my herb doeant smell?

1 Like

Read it the wrong way

2 Likes

Litres are going for $4000 a litre where I’m at.

All you cheap azz liter ppl can dab me ballz!

Your freaking KILLING ME!!! Its far far far cheaper to source disty vs make it now.

I have my mantle sitting with my next run. It hurts to think it costs me more T/M to process and run now.

10 Likes

Cbd is down to 2 and under so there’s that🤷🏻‍♂️

2 Likes

Wait till the canna workers unionize…

3 Likes

$8500/liter for me.

4 Likes

We can help you with that, Have a company dedicated to helping Cannabis Businesses with Loans. This is an effort to grow the Industry.

1 Like

$6.50 gram price

You couldn’t pay for consumables with 2 a gram let alone material to extract.

3 Likes

7200-8000

east coast

2 Likes

We sell it for between 4.5-5.5 in Oregon for clean 90-95% 3rd pass stuff and 3.5-4.5 for clean 85-89% 2nd pass

8 Likes

In licensed rec system, don’t know bm prices

I’m in CO, we’re paying about $6000/kg right now for 85%-90% THC, nice stuff.
We pay by the mg of THC and pay $0.0066 per mg.

So a kg of 90% THC on the dot would cost us $5940.

6 Likes

Honestly this is like any other trade, Know your worth.
Yea once you get everything down and have all the equipment you need, yea it seems easy to just say well now it isn’t as hard for me now lets drop the price, NO. Keep the industry standard and embellish in making great product at a correct price. QUALITY and Experience over everything.

Its annoying to see this and is half the reason your seeing the people cutting there product so much. Keep an industry standard. If your low balling your product not only are you hurting everyone else, your hurting yourself in the long run.

The only reason im in this industry is because I have a passion for it. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t throw a dime at this, The market is too flooded and hard to compete with the guy that doesn’t give a fuck about the consumer.

There my 2 cents…
No disrespect, just love <3

19 Likes

Last bids i got were 2.5-3.5
Arbitrage anyone?

2 Likes

4800 on larger quantity…5000 under 20 lit!..Cat 3IMG-20191015-WA0001|690x436