Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

ok cool thanks

1 Like

As an aside, I think all of these powders have potential harm issues. None of this stuff has been vetted for combustion and inhalation.

Thatā€™s just my two cents anyway.

2 Likes

true reason I always try to find a grade powder technical as the bare minimum since there is supposed to be some reffrance about the product
and then there is always the simple but very effective ASK
ask the producer what his product is about if the producer is standing behind his product he will tell you all about it
I have had many pleasant suprises asking around products their quality.
and I learned a lot from yust having conversations with those that produce something we use in our industry

3 Likes

Clays look kind of like balaclava, with the amount of space between layers being one activation variable.

12 Likes

Thanks for the picture!

I learn so much from you guys.

1 Like

Itā€™s on the other thread

I just had balaclava this weekend for the first time. Omg. Where has that stuff been my whole life.

3 Likes

Just warm water in my jacket. I have it valved way the fuck back too. Its probably only flowing a third of what it could

1 Like

took out celite still brown tintā€¦:confounded: i am going to lose sleep over this tonight for sure

1 Like

Yall taking about baklava? The delicious eastern European pastry? Or a balaclava? Fiddin to ride on dees fools, cant killā€™em all, gotta hide ma face?

Dudeā€¦I hit that shit hard yesterday. Watch outā€¦its addictive. Costco just be selling platters of that shitā€¦like fucking anyone needs 30,000 calories of 8 different kinds of baklava. I took 2.

6 Likes

The delicious pastry treat! One of the OGs wife made it for xmas. Jesus butt fucking christ batman!! That shit is amazing.

2 Likes

Back in the day we used to make it all the time. The amount of butter that goes into then made them excellent for an easy edible. When I say weā€¦I mean someone else. I just supplied the trim an enjoyed the tasty pastry.

1 Like

Damn @samurai I was really hoping it was going to be easy, are you baking moisture out of clays too? I feel ya figuring out crc shatter when I have fresh material did the same to me.

4 Likes

For those of you that either donā€™t have a sintered filter, donā€™t want to buy one, or are having flow issues with your sintered filter, hereā€™s a trick I just tried and its a night and day difference as far as flow is concerned:

Essentially, your making your own cartridge filter for a fraction of the cost of a premade disposable cartridge, and waaaaay cheaper than a sintered filter.

I got two 3ā€™*6ā€™ sheets in 5 and 1 micron each for about 30 bucks total, shipping included.

8 Likes

Yea forsure siesta key beach Iā€™n fla my hometown the sand is like
Flour almost pure quartz it would work great Iā€™m sure!

2 Likes

I miss hanging out in Pensacola and Destinā€¦as a California kid I didnā€™t know sand could be that sugar white. @greenhorizon

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been having trouble with dark extracts as well. When I used to run 25-50g silica on top of 5um disc and 50-100g of t5 on top of that per pound of material the results were incredible. Looked like nug run indoor. Now that Iā€™ve changed the order to celite or DE on bottoms, then t5 then silica my stuff has looked like shit. Almost like Iā€™m not filtering it. Does anyone know what gives? Is it getting around my filter beds?

Most likely
Do you Place a disk or something on top of your powder stack to keep them packed ?
Do you flood your material column or yust flush straight treu
Try Placing some T5 on top of your silca as well

3 Likes

Iā€™m flooding column and soaking for 45 minutes before nitrogen pushing thru to collection. Right now Iā€™m using filter plate ring kits from BVV. I thought the filter plate ring would fit tightly in my column but itā€™s not tight at all. But yeah Iā€™ve got a filter plate ring and filter on top of the silica but it certainly isnā€™t packed tightly more like just sitting on top of it since the ring isnā€™t as big as the column. I will try some t5 on top tomorrow. What will that do? Iā€™ve heard the t5 will slow it down or something or am I misremembering?

Slowing down might be a side effect
But T5 might alter ph slightly and hence Maybe your silica works better