Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

thats why you run plenty of solvent to pre wet/ wash the media with a 5 min in place and re clean the collection after. that way the fines ( under 5 mic) can come through , when you put the sub 5 mic filter stack in place after the wet n wash you are ensuring that if by any chance a small amount of media can get through the disk, filter can catch it.

3 Likes

Some ppl shouldnt be doing this. All of these things have been addressed multible times in this thread

6 Likes

We have given filter stack sops, micron of each used powder, sop order of layering powders and why, where to get verified powders. I think its cool when ppl are bringing in new powders or sops for this. But dont be cheap with your filter set up. It the most important part of any system with or without powders. Sry not trying to be neg. Just feel like we are going over the same shit ever other month

4 Likes

Because xtractor depots new warehouse is insanly large. With tesla chargers and all sorts of fancy shit

3 Likes

:rofl: seriously… i had to like rub my eyes and triple check. sorry but BVV and Xtractor schwaggo are just sooooo expensive. and killa is fast and shipping free or cheap as dirt

4 Likes

Ya cant beat killas price

4 Likes

my calipers show the 6" tube to be 5.77 inside diameter.

5 Likes

It’s exhausting.

Yeah, I figured people are pre washing, I’m doing it with alcohol prior, and drying it out, but I’ll probably switch the sop you mentioned.

3 Likes

Mixture of Celite and B80 through a 4” filter stack with nitro assist.

6 Likes

Taking the A.A. out was one of the factors I think

1 Like

Finally killed this sugar.
No dewax
no Celite or DE
no so sintered disk yet.
Actually only filtered with 11u paper nothing more.

7 Likes

This was during flip after 24 hours.
So I guess it might still sugar but it has no signs of any type of Nucleation anywhere

1 Like

Overkill or not fam, 2 layers B80, 2 layers Celite, one layer magsil, sintered disc on the bottom. Comes out water clear no second pass.

4 Likes

Yes magsil kills all color but is it still a powder coming out after use
Or has it taken out a portion of the terps fraqtion and thc-a ?
And become a wet clayie substance ?

1 Like

I see that you swear by b80, but have you tried p6000? Do you prefer b80 because of neutral ph?

How does the ph of the powders effect your end product ?

1 Like

P6000 is too aggresive and strips too much of the flavor and smell

8 Likes

I don t swear by any
Dependent of wanted end result and product
B80 works but crystal clear is hard
For crystal clear it s silica60 or magsil,Florisil with a bentonite
I haven t tried the 6000 yet but I am
Working now with H2so4 activated bentonite by tyco a malasian producer
Wich i use for diamond end results
The low ph speeds up crystelization in my opinion

8 Likes

Looks kinda over kill. What’s your thought process on the 2 layers of b80 and 2 layers of celite?

You could get away with 3-4 filters if you stacked the media in an open spool above a celite cake and then filters below, but if it works for you and you don’t care about the size of it, then fuck it.

2 Likes

Lower ph is supposed to make cbd distil as cbn so your thc rich fraction has less cbd because it ends up in the tails as cbn

1 Like