Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

You do good work, I’ve already told you this. But don’t come in acting like og cannabis with an overbearing ego. Like I said, I didn’t know who you were until you were mentioned. You can be doing it as long as you want.

4 Likes

I am also figuring out the weights and measures to make in bulk.

I haven’t ruled out having the clay and pvpp in the dewax chamber.

4 Likes

have you tried packing a shorty material column instead of filter stacks

Test results from Belcosta Labs in Long Beach CA for the side by side testing with each a scrubbed and unscrubbed run of Mac 1 cultivated by Indoor Organic Growers (I.O.G.) will be post by next week. Just dropped the samples off on Wednesday.

3 Likes

ok but you have been doing this for a year. why just now getting test results

1 Like

I want to be as far from acting like og cannabis at any point in this forum. Notice how he has gone ghost since his claims? Im here to stay and encourage everyone but I truly am also trying to find out who was doing this in bho like us since before the beginning of 2018. Ive met some new faces here so far and want to meet those who came before me. Bless up

8 Likes

I have some 3x12s that I could use. But I’m not sure if I would get flow. I want to try a couple 6" plates under my filters and see if that helps, but they are shitty ones and none of my rings fit properly.

1 Like

We have previous test results posted on our ig when we started showing side by side tests from Cannasafe Analytics if you want to check our earliest tests from over a year ago when we discovered something new, (this is when i contacted photon in 2017 and he had nothing to show) then tinkering that year of 2017 and meeting new people we discovered how to make the even better color product. We believe our all natural process is increasing cannabinoid and terpene content per gram. A better refined product leaving all the good stuff you want to smoke.

6 Likes

It just came off really “haha keep trying”. I understand that you weren’t just how it came off.

I don’t know why you deleted your first comment though.

But yes, keep encouraging, you don’t have to give pointers.

OG has something that does this up his sleeve and that’s all that makes him special. Someone, someday probably gave him a tip and then bam. He doesn’t come off very “techy” and calls people names for no reason.

9 Likes

This forum is to encourage the community and share information. We should keep it that way. I’m happy to see people who have successfully done it for a year and I’m happy to see people who are working on figuring it out. This is what growth and innovation is all about! This is how we all get better :v:

15 Likes

Oh. And I think OG Cannabis blocked me. I trolled him the other day and he’s gone now.

9 Likes

Yeah he still exists on my profile, sorry haggard I shouldnt attack you but your comments came off as a little “neiner neiner” just here to brag, I did contact you to ask if you were selling your method because at the time we were discussing the sop prices on here, not to actually go through with paying for it, unless it was dirt cheap, which I assumed it wasn’t, I actually gained respect for yall when you said you had no intention to sell.

1 Like

http://lipidlibrary.aocs.org/OilsFats/content.cfm?ItemNumber=40321
This is the most relevant info I’ve found on this topic and the method used in this thread, I think a separate container for mixing the clay/pvpp then post filtration will improve color reduction alot compared to just trying to filter using such small surface area. I might be wrong…

5 Likes

That website is a good resource, your not wrong everything about mixing in another container would be more effective. Longer contact times, ability to manipulate pressure/temp to further influence adsorption characteristics, and an increase in the surface area of adsorbent exposed to compound.

Percolation with n2 gas could be used to agitate the mixture of adsorbent/extract in the absence of one of those nifty micropumps.

2 Likes

I’m with you on this completely. I am going to have to see if I can put together my other jacketed 6" and stall after dewax there.

@ScoobyDoobie after being in a seperate stall and having to warm, with the clay and pvpp, the action of the warm water through the jacket will cause a rumble, until it gets to max pressure. Which should take a handful of minutes, giving long enough resonance and warming up to potentially leave out any cannabinoid adsorbtion.

What’s that sound like to you?

2 Likes

He totally blocked me. That’s funny. I called him on some bs and I haven’t seen him since. Haha

1 Like

I think he blocked haggard too haha so hes definitely the type that does that

Sounds like a good plan to me :+1:

1 Like

I don’t have all the pieces to do this.