Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Silica 60 is a huge help, as well.

5 Likes

Never heard of you all till @Waxplug1 and others have highlighted your talents.

Obviously the people here are guessing and getting close. I really donā€™t understand the constant dick measuring contest in this industry.

We all know you make fire looking extracts @HaggardShitFuck. No need for the hostility bro. We are all on the same team. None of us are like corona, Budweiser, Marlboro, and these other billion dollar companies trying to put everyone out of business.

Thanks for giving us some inspiration to better are techniques and showing this is possible.

22 Likes

No hostility. Dred pirate is wrong. I am special. :slight_smile: Just said keep up the work. All Im saying is we did it first. Its cool to see people catching on a year later. Good luck guys.

2 Likes

Cant really research something that doesnt exist, you have an Instagram and this forum profiles, theres nothing to research, we have been researching a method of creating something you happen to be able to make, it started with @Waxplug1 then people mentioned you and ogcannabis and erikextracts.
The research comes from other processes which Iā€™m certain somewhere is where you acquired the knowledge you and others have, unless you payed big $$ to get the sop from OG in which case explains the consistant bragging posts with no useful informationā€¦
Also deleting your first post because we might be publicly creating a method to do what you can, you literally created the account here 2 days after I talked to you on IG just to tell us we were not doing it like you.
Thanks for being one of the few who were at the beginning but welcome to the future where everyoneā€™s gonna be doing itā€¦

17 Likes

You just contradicted yourself telling me you cant research something then telling me where the research for it comes from. This process has always existed and is just being repurposed from another method of extraction. Research that. We would love to see anyone producing clear bho like wax plug and myself are making. OG cannabis is a shady ghost who hasnt stood by any of his claims. He offers to teach the tech but has yet to teach anyone. Thats kids a joke. Also nobody payed big money to figure this out. It was simple science experiments. I got your message on ig still. Do you remember how you approached me in your original message? Im glad the future is bright for everyones slabs. Pun intended. Nothing wrong with having multiple formulas to achieve the same result. I guess yall arent moppin up what im spillin.

5 Likes

Letā€™s stay positive guys and not get off track plz

25 Likes

What is your sop for packing the filter media on top of filter disc? I messed around with some runs yesterday with silica 60, T5, & magsil inline no dewax. Good results but i dont think it was the most efficient due to channelling. Looking for any tips to get a tighter pack then attach to my material column.

Edit: Replied to the wrong post. Just setting down the popcorn finally and engaging, ill figure it out.

1 Like

They are using a press, dreds using a cart press I believe, and sox is using a custom made 5um sintered disc cartridge with a welded disc on bottom and a free one on top then a press to apply pressure to pack the media

2 Likes

If there is a dry load procedure I am missing that helps prevent channeling I would appreciate a point in the right direction.

Gotcha, thanks. Looks like i need a pressā€¦

Maybe a c clamp and something of the right diameter to fit inside of your filter plate

2 Likes

Photon has a lot of this information on his ig posts back in 2016. You werenā€™t the first ones to do it dont break your arm patting yourself on the back :joy:

13 Likes

Ya I was just brainstorming a good route instead of a custom piece for the interior diameter of the filter plate to attach to a shop pressā€¦

Contacted photon and he is definitely not doing the same thing nor did he have anything to show like what we are doing before march 2018. My arm is broken.

1 Like

Iā€™m using an arbor press. But since I was only able to get so much in each plate with this giant dead space in between. I pressed the celite in the bottom plate, with ring and 20 micron paper under, and go about an ā…›-Ā¼" above. Attach my next ring with zero paper or ring in. And fill the void in between. I frack it down (bonk it on the floor) to pack it as best as I can. And continue to fill till close to the top.

When it dumps into my dewax chamber. I havenā€™t done those for shatter yet, but will, Iā€™m being asked to run frozen for live resin and diamonds cause every one wants their baby food texture. My fats are totally white and hardly any color until teg end. And it has a much better appearance going in. I am doing the same thing after my dewax filter. Going through my filter stack and loading that the same as before. Oddly, itā€™s thickening up my media after dewax and I am working on a remedy.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t say photon was doing the same thing I said the information needed to do it is on his ig

3 Likes

looks are not everything
lets see test results of terp retention/ potency and residual

Lol popular thread! Look at the number of people replying rn.

2 Likes

I already have terp sweat from @Killa12345 Cinnabon frosting. Thereā€™s plenty there, thatā€™s for sure. I test all my runs, Iā€™ll let you know soon what they say.

3 Likes

wasnt talking to you dred

2 Likes