Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

What a chode. Total tampon.

3 Likes

OG blocked me tooā€¦Iā€™m sure hes here lurkingā€¦I wont say more thatā€™s not my style

9 Likes

I do have all the pieces to do this. @Killa12345 want to donate me a 6" lid?

2 Likes

So Iā€™m just throwing this out there. I came across an article about using a graphene-oxide membrane to turn whiskey and cognac into water clear liquor. Iā€™m curious to try this. Iā€™m just not sure on how it could chemically affect the extract. Currently the membrane is used to filter water and make it drinkable. Is anyone familiar with this membrane?

1 Like
3 Likes

You need one with a sight glass? I can possibly donate a lid bro. Lol.

Thatā€™s about the same cost as the donation I gave to @Soxhlet.

4 Likes

I can put it together without one, but seeing whatā€™s going on is ideal. I actually do have all the parts except for a dump valve. I donā€™t think everything would flow through a hamlet. I may have a leaky one, but no.

what size dump valve 1.5" or 2"? and i got you on the lid bro. PM me an address and ill get it out on monday.

3 Likes

2" dump.

1 Like

great stuff

1 Like

Iā€™m going to try and use the 6" stack. I covered the top with a bunch of celite hoping it will improve flow.

@stikkyrice are you trying this with your bizzy system?

4 Likes

Material thatā€™s been in the freezer for over a year.

https://www.instagram.com/dred_pirate/p/Bs1jRwdh1lK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ehd5iew4i5uu

16 Likes

Hey looks good!
Have you attempted re running the same filter yet?

2 Likes

Ooooo wowzzzzzeersssssss!!!

Is it my eyes or is it completely CLEAR this time?

3 Likes

@Dred_pirate with the sprite color! :joy:

3 Likes

I have not reused any of the media yet. I am about to be out of silica though. I hope I get more on time.

Iā€™m about to get really depressed. Hahaha

4 Likes

Pretty damn much. Iā€™m going to do a recovery video in a few once she warms up

5 Likes

looks like your distilling
great job

2 Likes

Iā€™m excited to see how it pours.

1 Like

What did you end up doing different this time around?