Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Yeah, stall it if you have a dewaxer.Then ease into it with the n2 all the way up to full injection pressure.

2 Likes

For a trim run I’m just going to pass through. For live resin/diamonds, I’ll stall and dewax. I don’t have the time to dewax trim runs.

3 Likes

pic update
T-41 clay

7 Likes

I saw you saying that the t5 did better

1 Like

t-5 for compairason

9 Likes

Love what you guys are doing here! This post is awesome! Do we know if this filter aid is affecting yield or potency at all? I’m actually working on getting my filter plates together to give this a shot on some material that is producing very dark color slabs. I have quite a bit of it so I will pack consistent runs and see the difference.

3 Likes

Wee bit of difference. Not too much, thou it seems

3 Likes

Thank again @Intergalactic for that link. Got mine in the mail today and they did come with the rings and plate too for $13. What a steal! Better jump on them fast before amazon is out.

10 Likes

This is evaporated

12 Likes

I bet that’d make one nice cookie.

4 Likes

https://vacuumdynamics.com/products/specialty-activated-bleaching-clay-1kg

Was reading the lost biologist thread and found a member mention a bleach product by vacuum dynamics so I found it and it’s being marketed specifically for making water clear distillate.

12 Likes

Screw that cookie! :wink:

Jar that shit , show me that wonderful goodness!!! That beautiful sugary sauceyness!!!

4 Likes

Ill jar this stuff as an experement, the cliant wants mostly shatter.

4 Likes

I was just teasing dred!!!..but wow I would love to see some after that… It’s got me drooling!

3 Likes

Dont get too caried away, It tastes like a year old bag of trim! :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Yeah but if you’d used that good bag you got in the freezer!!!

I see the potential

8 Likes

Howd you know dawg?

6 Likes

Dear gods, I’m so impressed with the leveling up that happens here all the time. This is great information, I can’t believe I didn’t see this until I was linked in on it, hahaha. That’s what I get for just reading the etho links, lol. Anyway, I’m very stoked and proud of you guys crushing the game and sharing all this knowledge. I would be light years behind if it wasn’t for you. Much love to everyone. I’m gonna get some of that cheap magsil to add to the arsenal.

20 Likes

I am going to try this out in the next month or so I had a hunch he was using some kind of dirt ration media I am excited as fuck thanks to everyone who’s contributed to figuring this out

1 Like

I am giving this a whirl. Going into my dewax chamber after.

31 Likes