Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

The combo works…we just need to work backwards now and figure out how to lower the cost to the masses. i dont want to be the distributor of these powders… It was a major pain in the ass, but im happy contributing to this in anyway possible.

I just ordered more and hope you all that ordered where happy with the service i provided. The run looks excellent @Poizzin especially for using food grade DE that was used 5x prior as well. Sweet!

8 Likes

@Waxplug1 you can lead a thirsty horse to well it doesn’t mean it’s going drink from that well. Some people are ignorant and believe they are all knowing. Us folks know and understand what we are doing but we are open to listening to what others have to say to expand our knowledge. We realize possibilities are endless and coming together as a community is the fastest way to spread information and results. People like him may rise fast but crash hard once his fan club realizes he is spreading false information

8 Likes

i messaged dude with a link to the thread.

7 Likes

I did too:p

4 Likes

He was 100% right until you guys figured out the non-scam method of making clear BHO

11 Likes

Thank @waxplug1 for bringing it to everyones attention…we all were in the dark till homie put us on game. No more dark concentrates for me as i have a pallet of powders coming this time. LOL

Kinda sucks with you getting ripped off @anon56994712 but im glad you got your money back and this evolved from it cause man its cool!

11 Likes

Hey gotta thank @anon56994712 too, he started the thread that started it all, even though that wasnt his intention :yum:

6 Likes

Nah uh, guys. It was haggard that made us start it because he commented. Remember, gosh…

14 Likes

bro…you already know how much concentrates i smoke…and im home with less work so you know im dabbed the fuck out! You think i remember 3000 posts ago on who wanted credit for it…in my eyes @waxplug brought it to our attention. Thats the man with the plan…you did have to buy PVPP…cause him but lots more bought magnesol…LOL

10 Likes

Dude I was being a smart ass.

8 Likes

@Dred_pirate ,@killa12345,@soxlet @cyclopath
Ok guys first of all exelent job :+1::+1:
Today i came across a funny object that might help in this teck
Not sure iT Will pass rules and regulations
But iT might be of great help
These are 0.2 micron filters that are resist to 5 bar and have sanatary clamps of 2"
They are made by pall and satorius
And probably availabel in bigger pores

12 Likes

I know bro…sorry man being high and sarcasm threw the internet is hard sometimes…You need to let my high ass know when your making a haggard started everything joke…Like you know haggard started the whole weed game bro. Haggard is the first to roll cannabis in a blunt leaf. haggard is the first to grow cannabis inside under lights…alll the great cannabis inventions we all owe to haggard…LMAO

8 Likes

that guy from Pall is somewhere in this thread…aka the filter guy or something… we need this dude now…LOL

and you know that shit passes in my lab…Mines much like your my brother!

@FilterGuy

4 Likes

Not sure of the pricing so Maybe @Killa12345 idea of decoloring large batches make more sense

3 Likes

The way some of these people are ordering the powders already…its very economical this way. but tedious making the filters. If you have minions like you this is a no brainer! Especially the slave wage you give. You know i love ya bro!

The people like @bg305 and @Cosmicmonkeybear where their orders are large enough from Carbon Chemistry for drop shipping. Its like $1 per lb to remedy. Others that just buy 1kg of silica and 2 kg of t5 are paying just under $4 to remedy a lb. Its pretty cheap…its around $3 a lb when people are buy 5kg/5kg. Its not very bad for what it does and if your turning black shit in to a marketable product for 1-4$ a lb well that pretty good if your ifs split into 50-100g.

10 Likes

There really needs to be a sarcasm font. Even though I’d probably just leave it on. There is a punctuation for it, but not many even know that.

6 Likes

For a 4x36 column, should I use a 4x4 or 4x6 for the filter
I have a 4x12 but figure thats way to big, considering the amounts of powders yall are using

2 Likes

I use a 3 by 6 with the filter stack attached to the bottom. I have plenty of Room for more Powders in there also
4x6 should be fine

I use the filter stack so I could put a piece of paper in the bottom of it

4 Likes

Thats what i was thinking, but decided to ask because i wasnt sure if head space above media might be better or worse…

Thanks

1 Like

Honestly im not sure about the head space making a difference or not

3 Likes