Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

This replaces magsil?

i never used Magsil yet. I know @soxhlet, @bg305 and some others are using it. I dont think it would replace any powder as it has its own chemical make up. I know @bg305 is using some in replacement of the T5 to try and reduce his cost a bit.

4 Likes

sintered filter are sold out at the moment unless its a 1 or 2 inch lol. Wondering if 5 micron mesh would work?

https://www.twpinc.com/tcpdf/pdf/create.php?prod_id=4654

U really only need the 2inch sintered as your last resort…if you pack the other medias well and use mesh gaskets and paper filters in between the stack it should help keep everything together

7 Likes

Much appreciated!

For anyone having the same problem finding a plate.

https://www.twpinc.com/wire-mesh-material/sintered-mesh/5-micron-sintered-stainless-mesh

2 Likes

where is the celite 545 400$… I picked up a 55lb bag like 80$ from proof33

Got my anniversarry badge today…Shout out to Everyone whose been here and Helped the community…

18 Likes

You are the fucking man…Just grabbed me a 50lb of 545…i wonder what Hyflo is?? sounds fancy! LOL

I think this is cheaper that Food Grade DE and the right stuff! Thanks @Unreg!

Still have to wait till tomorrow to get my anniversary badge…Im still the only one with “crazy in love”. Come on guys…stop being stingy with the likes…HAHA

26 Likes

I think im getting jipped i use all my likes daily its always telling me to wait, im going for the 365 badge nobody has yet :rofl:

10 Likes

Magnesol xl is similar to magsil.

1 Like

Yes you can redisolve in tane.
I redisolve in a jar. Freeze over nite. Freeze mater material colum . I put a small amount of material in the column , then do my tane push.

1 Like

The thing is you don’t know if that’s true celite, part of the reason celite is so exspensive is the fact that they have to do a partical size test to confirm the size. emd milpore is the one that sells the celite 545 on amazon and on eBay or at least it’s the product everyone is reselling (http://www.emdmillipore.com/US/en/product/Celite-545,MDA_CHEM-102693). I called them a little bit back because I was curious about this other product labeled celite 545 on their site that was much cheaper ( http://www.emdmillipore.com/US/en/product/Celite-545,EMD_CHEM-CX0574)
And it’s because they do not run a partical size test on those. I’m going to get a small bag of the cheaper one and a bag of the “celite 545” off proof 33 and see what happens. I am mostly afraid of particals getting past my 1um filter sock

6 Likes

I dont believe any of the celite/de out there will pass through 5um especially if its the top layer

4 Likes

Absolutely celite 545 can be stopped by 20um but the dust that could come off it is what I am really worried about

6 Likes

I havent put it under a scope but it all looks like finely ground powders. Aa has the largest partical size. I deluted all the powers in tane the other day to see if any could dissovle and they diddnt. What i did see was

Magnasol and silica would cloud up the tane when swirled but settle in a nice even layer

Celite and t5 didnt cloud but clumped together when swirled.

3 Likes

@Intergalactic you can wash the DE before using it that way any Pericles small enough to get through the filter will be washed away

2 Likes

Whether that is real celite or bootleg celite…Or just DE. i know food grade de worked wonders for us. we saw no flow issues, and was cheap. I think the flow issues with DE might alcohol related and vacuum related. Pressure with DE seems to work well. At least from an actual real life use experience. If it caused us flow issues…id be recommending celite but we didnt see a bit of a flow issue so we went with the cheap stuff to reduce costs overall in an attempt to make this available to everyone.

8 Likes

I want to thank #killa12345 for the powders, it rocked my run. This was a first time flower and flow was great. He answered a couple of questions that i had. This makes this the best color run yet. Now to see If my Yield is good enough.

12 Likes

You should only see a 1 to 2% difference

4 Likes

I honestly don’t know what to expect for a flower run, I am new to this and i have only run 2 year old trash trim before. This is like my 13th time running the unit and only like 6 recently since i found future4200

3 Likes

Someone in sd hating cause they cant bother to read how to do it on here

Anybody asks hit em with this

5 Likes