Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

So here are the top three layers of my mediums.

6 Likes

De under my clay

5 Likes

Umm…is that your “oven” I’m seeing in the pic?

2 Likes

Yes…thats his oven…its a converted meat freezer that is kept to any temperture they want. Its a massive diamond oven…

7 Likes

I’m thouroughly impressed why simultaneously laughing my ass off… That’s BOSS! May have to steal thus idea…

5 Likes

I said about 30 posts up these guys are very resourceful.

4 Likes

You got it, im also keeping my powders in the front since its 10- 15% humidity in there.

4 Likes

I have heat lamps in each room to keep it about 90*.

3 Likes

I assume your meat freezer has a latching handle on it? Can it hold positive pressure?

1 Like

Outer door and inner.

2 Likes

I’m using miners if thats the direction your going.

2 Likes

Right, gotcha , all the pressure is in the morning pots…man that is a great idea, so much room in there, I can think a good use or two for an application like that!

1 Like

@BG305 are you guys using a mesh gasket inbetween ur filter plate and 4x4 spool or packing the t5 right down on top of your last Celite layer? If so what size is the mesh?

Packing right down on the Celite. Sometimes he was using filter paper in between. Don’t think so anymore. Just on top.

3 Likes

Is the biomass packed right to the top layer of celite with just a filter paper inbetween? Or is there a mesh gasket holding that up in the matieral column? An is there a gap between the filter paper an gasket or is it to the top of the 4x4 spool? Thanks

I use a screen to separate

Yeah, i think i might need to place another order with @Killa12345for some more miners. I will have the 40 miners that i have full today.

7 Likes

LMAO…really! Your a funny guy! I remember someone in the house said you went overboard with 40x. Hahaha glad they are going to use bro. NO wasted money there.

7 Likes

I place a small coffee filter then a mesh gasket that came from @Killa12345 so he would know the size. On my small 1# rig i just use the coffee paper and biomass on top.

1 Like

* List item
1lb fullers earth
8oz of granular attapulgite
2 kilo bio mass
N-tane as solvent
(Jar on right is non-crc sauce that isn’t bad color just lighting )

5 Likes