Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Yeah, they definitely lost me as a customer.

2 Likes

Top down order in filter for 3 x 18 material column:
.5 cups magnesol
.5 cups silica
.75 cups t5

How many of your 3x18 material columns can you run before you start to get color?

2 Likes

I dont use the powders more than one time. I cant isolate them to keep under neg pressure. If they are not isolated the residual tane will start to purge from the powders causing channeling on your next push

1 Like

Mine are 4x48 and me and @killa12345 figured cost of tossing the filter medium at about $5 a run. This is on bulk orders of medium of course. I will run the numbers tomorrow and post a per # cost of running the the 3 main filter mediums. I am actually putting an order together as i will be needing more T5 sooner than latter.

4 Likes

I use bvv most of the time, they are convenient for most lil stuff. I try killa first now that i know he is the ss plug

8 Likes

Tiered pricing always kills us little guys. Your $5 is probably going to cost me $25.

1 Like

Killa is a great source for the nain filter powders also. Fantastic prices. Dude is cool af and very prompt with his responses

7 Likes

I like BVV in a pinch i can drive there and back in a day (MI). The staff is cool and threw in a bunch of extra stuff when I picked up my setup.

1 Like

So in cups of medea you use.
1.5 t5
1 of the others.

I believe dred is running the same size column

Shoot @Killa12345 a PM he doesnā€™t work like that on pricing. He is my go to for all my SS as i would not trust any other vender to take care of me like he does. :100: He has also scored distribution for carbon chem and has better pricing for us than any other retailer.

11 Likes

I dont have that luxury. I travel 3hr for dry ice

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the triangle tell me about it. Its a day trip to Ureka for DI and solvents when the roads are not so bad.

My dad has a cabin in cal pines. I think cali is pretty but i dont think i could live there. Too many taxes and a high cost of living

1 Like

I canā€™t imagine doing a 3 hour drive for dry ice. I can get it about 3 min from my house but itā€™s expensive there ($1.89lb) or within 10-30 min there are 3 other stores with both rice and pellets at $0.48-$0.50lb.

1 Like

Same here my bro. I live between Miami and Costa Rica. I just have a ranch/farm up here for work.

5 Likes

Im 1.49lb block 300lb a week. I perfer block it takes longer to dissipate. I run very cold. And i dont have the money to buy different equipment to run beter

2 Likes

I be there one day. Was close a few yrs back but thing went south on that plan

3 Likes

Well thanks so much for being accommodating and helpful. Are there any suppliers youā€™d recommend for the laundry list of absorbents? Once ordered Iā€™ll definitely have more questions, but thatā€™s a good place to start. Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Shoot @Killa12345 a PM and he will fix you up with what you need. :100:

6 Likes

plastic sights and leak the oil inside of emā€¦ Complete garbageā€¦

2 Likes