Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

I have seen fire outdoor before plenty of times. Right on the farm. Fire as it gets. But I do see your point

4 Likes

I get all my materials delivered at no extra charge
Why should i have to go anywhere? I need to be in the lab doing rnd

8 Likes

Way less common then fire indoor in fl.

I need some 10-20 a pound trim delivered… think amazon got that

1 Like

Just network with some growers…they usually know a lot more growers…and they take care of each other…im stocked up for the whole year…if a zombie breakout happens ill still have slabs

14 Likes

Will you share your local sources for Dry ice and butane?

I would but they don’t offer those prices to the public

1 Like

Even if not to the public, they are local. That’s enough for me.

I gotta check with them if it’s ok to even say who they are…or if they’re willing to hook anyone else up

They said only waxplug gang members lol jkjk

9 Likes

Has anybody tested for pesticides and heavy metals after the crc column?

1 Like

So im having some real problems here my tubes only hold 20 lbs going in then i soak until preasure goes to 20 or so im opening up into my filter stack between my system and collection open collection nothimg real moves i use pumps still nothing i turn pumps off push with nitro it starts but so slow i switched to one 4 i ch filter with just t5 and celite on top eaxh other no filter imbetween just 10 micron gasket i was using multiples but went even slower im doimg rnd trial amd error style but curious if any ones decided is wider better 6" or 8" instead of four my issue is no i have hella nitro stuck between my filter and stuck in tube with out i didnt use enough gas maybe empty from top and start again but seems like i need to change up filter first?

o

2 Likes

Thats were its at @Waxplug1

That looks like u have one plate? How are the powders stacked?

I was doind 3 and 4 bit was goimg slower not gwttimg as much color strip but a bit faster im jist trying all kinda things until i nail this i see allnu guys using multiples but i cant get any speed like that

U might be blinding it…what was in the way when u opened it? A bunch of fats? Wider plates will definitely help that might be too much material for that size…try going smaller runs then scale up once u get more familiar with it

1 Like

4inch plate? Definetly too small

1 Like

Its like this concept

I agree, think your fats are clogging you up. You more than likely need karger filter stacks

The bigger the tube the wider the plate

2 Likes