Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

what size are you running @Waxplug1 @sonicgardens

6inch on a 5lb column, my bad

1 Like

Lol, im just a lil guy, 3x18. 10 to 1 tane. 3x6 powders column with 2 3"filter stacks below that. I loose pack my powders

2 Likes

@Waxplug 6 inxh x 5 foot filter columb? What kind of time is it taking you guys @sonicgardens

I know this is counter intuitive. But have you tried warm solvent @Lemonade_dave.

We found no color difference and if you can dewax after the powders it might be beneficial.

We were running 4x48 columns with a 4x2” filter plate with a 4x4 spool on top of the filter plate. We were running between 2000-2700g per run.

I didn’t see any flow issues with cold gas with nitro push or warm gas pressure assisted

7 Likes

I loose pack, never had flow issues on a 3" column

2 Likes

@Killa12345 r u reffering to a 2nd atage dewax if so i just dont have the steel to handle it. Maybe im using to much i think but im barely using any no were nere 2000 g

Just a lil stack…also i was just thinking if your collection pot is hot it could be causing vapor pressure

1 Like

@Waxplug1 are u packimg it down whats your run tike lookimg like?

I believe, no for sure. But everyone who has clogging issues are ppl reducing the filter size from there column size

3 Likes

That’s an interesting theory but I think @Dred_pirate reduces from his column size.

2 Likes

Just something i noticed popping up. I have noticed it takes longer to push through.

Big thanks to the guys at Carbon Chemistry, just received the last package and couldnt be happier. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

Mine comes Friday :frowning:

1 Like

I’m going directly under the column or dewax chamber. The small column was extremely slow.

3 Likes

@Dred_pirate do u think goimg from 3/8 hose from tube to filter its penetrating my filter media in a way that running directly under tube would give a dif surface area coverage type of thing. ur not going valve to filter u have the filter before the valve?

My first set of powders took 3 weeks ffs. Was all my fault for being a cheapskate on shipping. Lesson learned. NO FEDEX SMARTPOST EVER AGAIN.

Might have found celite for cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/Millipore-CX0574-7-Celite-Powder-Off-white/dp/B01N5HE7Q5/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=celite&qid=1550658857&s=gateway&sr=8-3

Takes forever to ship though

1 Like

When I was trying to go from the hose to the media it seems to bind everything up. Once I put everything in line it seemed to flow much better. I have only done this after the dewax chamber and not after the material column. Every standard run I’ve done it’s been right there.

4 Likes

Whats ypur average run time? @Dred_pirate