Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

you might be right…you might have seen more flower than me…ive only been doing this 27 years. In one of the largest drug cities in the world but id imagine your right. A city literally built on the importation of drugs but hey you probably seen more herb than me…Maine outdoors can get serious. I dont deny that. I would consider a few 1000s lbs a lot of herb. Outdoor is more quantity over quality.

Ill just agree to disagree brother.

12 Likes

You just pour it out of the top of your stack or do you have your media’s layered individually with space between them?

That was done in a buchner…i use that for rnd all the time…inline stack on top of each other if u put space between them the solution rising or the vapor pressure created from the warmer adsorbent might make the top filter float up and be ineffective…u can just open the port to your stack slowly to let it all soak and get down to temp before going full throttle

4 Likes

I cant wait until the day i can legally grow outdoor in florida…

1 Like

Ill defiantly just leave it at agree to disagree…

3 Likes

My buddy just did this except he put the cold trap backwards… b80 and cellite

SmartSelect_20190220-094832_Gallery

8 Likes

Yes I use it for two tubes and it works great, I run mine as a separate unit and have valves top and bottom

2 Likes

I run 2 material columns at the same time. 2000g per run. 5-7 runs a day. If I could have 1 filter stack work for the entire day, I’d be in heaven.

Have you considered collecting all your extract and just bleaching at thw end of the day? @TheDabDoc

That way you only have to make one filter a day.

1 Like

I run mostly Fresh Frozen aaaa nugs. So that’s not an option unfortunately

Best option for you may be to just make as many as youre going to need and keep them on hand, ready to use.

Are you running different strains throughout the day?

4 Likes

Yeah that’s gunna be the plan I think. Gunna need to get some more parts I guess.

So is there any point in running nuggs or good really good material vs poor trim other then yeild?

Not with the current Tek aside from terp content

3 Likes

It cost me 250 to 500 for dry ice. Tane is 400 a bottle, its almost 300 for powders to get shipped up here. And forget trying to buy material to process. I charge 40% to process ppls material. Dispensaries charge twice as much i do for stuff that isnt as good

3 Likes

Down in San Diego I pay $650 for 100lbs 70/30, $1.29/lb dry ice, and way too much for powders, and I still have to drive 3 hours just to pick the stuff up. If someone has a better source local to San Diego PLEASE DM ME I need materials

The only problem with rerunning filters stacks is that it has to be isolated and kept under negative pressure the entire time or you will get channeling

2 Likes

Where you shopping lol. I pay 50c a # and 180 for 24# ntane

1 Like

That’s where packing with a press helps I keep mine under positive pressure actually.

Gas is 750 for 100#. Ntane .75¢ a pound dry ice