Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

If you are good at extracting it doesn’t totally matter what you’re extracting from, you can make it taste and dab great with awesome COA’s

Indoor is always gonna give best taste though

2 Likes

Trim is like 10 to 20 a pound thats why its so cheap

4 Likes

I got pallets of b80 and cellite so my costs are really low

4 Likes

Dry ice is like 15c a lb pellets butane $40 for 22lb

13 Likes

I was talking about what is going down for 300- 350 around here… not about your situation…

I do disagree on other aspects… your outta your mind if you think all outdoor is b grade…yes i grow both in and outdoors…

2 Likes

until im proven wrong…ill stick with that conclusion. NEVER have i smoke outdoor that i thought was exotic. and yes…all outdoor is bgrade at best!

I guess im outta my mind…ive been told that before!

7 Likes

I have seen indoor thats b grade at best… i have seen fire outdoor also… you probably have also and didnt know it…

2 Likes

ive seen plenty of boof indoor…yeah…thats a given…NOW have i seen fire outdoor…NEVER! Straight UP! i dont need to lie. Why! I have never seen fire outdoor and ive been in this game a long time.

Been all around the world to just about every weed destination city…No…never seen stupid fire outdoor.

5 Likes

I run indoor nuggs also… for a while thats all i ran… i dont discriminate… it all blastsssss… trim runss have always been b grade in my opinion

Its out there i promiss you… i see it every year… god i wish i could duplicate it…

1 Like

U can frankenstein any slab…add thca…terps…etc after cleaning is done… in collection pot…seed it by increasing thca content

5 Likes

what equates to fire for some is just bgrade to others. Ive seen sooooo much outdoor herb in my life…never once have i seen it able to pass as exotic indoor weed. If you have…thats great. I live in a place a lot of drugs roll threw. Im not bias for what i smoke. Its all THC. I just find all outdoor concentrates to be very bland.

Its just me…go ahead and smoke what you consider fire. Im not smoking outdoor. Thats equates to mexican brick weed to me.

This is coming from someone that ONLY buys weed. I dont grow it anymore. As a consumer, I dont buy that stuff.

3 Likes

Anyone have experience running 1 filter stack for multiple runs? I know I’ve seen it in the thread somewhere but it’s a long thread to re read the entire thing to see who mentioned it.

I dont think its worth it… We did some math. 1kg of Silica and 2kg of T5 should last a person a good 35-40lbs of material. If the 3kg together are $155 total. And you can get 40lbs out of it. Its like washing a lb for $5…do you really want to possibly mess up a run for $5??

7 Likes

I’m not worried about cost as much as I am time. I run several runs in a day and it would be much much quicker for me to be able to use one filter stack for a days worth of runs.

This is the shitty part. the filters take a long time to make…I posted some pictures of my filter cakes post run…We think the DE can be reused but the silica and t5 really take a lot of color in and probably wont be reusable from the small experience i have.

2 Likes

It would be really hard to imagine you have seen more flower then me but hey… maybe… fire indoor is way more common then fire outdoor… it goes so fast you may never get a chance to enjoy it… i hope you do someday…

1 Like

Yea ive reused my cellite for 5 runs…but not the b80…just scrape the top with a flat surface till u see fresh cellite

3 Likes