Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

I need a 12in sintered filer stack hoping to get a 1um or 2um unit.

With the C.R.C. Spool are you able to use passive systems or what do you use to help push it through the materials?

Without welds that’s gonna be bad
Idk what people are doing.
This is like painting a car outside in a sand lot

:man_shrugging::grimacing:

1 Like

You can use nitrogen with a passive system

1 Like

I would now have nitrogen introduce to my solvent, how would I remove that from the system? Would I have to replace my solvents more often, not sure how nitrogen works with the closed loop system

@Junker I think you have some research to do before even attempting nitrogen assist or c.r.c. runs I’d start here. Nitrogen assist assistance

5 Likes

Seems like a lot of post but there are a thread here that explain how to use a CLS, CRC and Nitro push safely. Comb thru them and get a general understanding before you run it.

2 Likes

Hey guys! We got pro filters in stock they are flying off the shelf. We got 3” 4” and 6” in 2 micron and 5 micron. Soon we will be releasing a 8” pro filter in 2 micron and 5 micron.

Shoot us an email at sales@indofabsolutions.com

Give us a call or shoot us an email with any questions you may have.

12 Likes

Whats up with these sight glasses? Where do I get them and what are they rated?

so much for being done buying filtration parts :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, I know, but I can’t refuse such a generous offer! Seriously, this forum and all of you guys are awesome.

Tbh, the filter I have from utah biodiesl works well, but the pore size is too damn small, it makes my runs crawl.

With this ring, I can adjust my setup and not take an eternit. Faster means a colder run!

yeah I would have jumped on that too, would be a great addition to the system!

@Killa12345 has sight glasses

1 Like

Seems like even with internal welds, some fail. Maybe not indofabs, but others that have visible internal welds.

I use paper filter, screen filters and welded disc. Sometimes you have to double or triple your papers to get a tight fit.

2 Likes

I just want you to clarify, are you saying that the more diluted with butane prior to running through clay the better the clay holds onto chlorophyll?

1 Like

I run a normal filter stack above the sintered disk and then have a 1u filter paper on top of the sintered disk. I’m not worrying about any particles getting through. I’ve never even seen anything under the 1u on top of the metal filter.

1 Like

More issues with my nboler filter… idk what else to try. Anyone using an ultrasonic cleaner? Absolutely zero flow what so ever . 750$ paper weight. I’m beyond frustrated and if I can’t get this working in the next couple days then ill have to send them an email but I hate being that guy.

3 Likes

I would just return it since it is American made with a warranty. Unlike the boof brand that comes without a one from China.

4 Likes

So I’ve been reading a lot on this forum and have learned a lot about crc and the whole process. I’ve been in the industry awile and it’s been super informative! So I wanted to say thanks to everyone who is on here and has posted and shared all there ups and downs with there whole learning experience with these new filtering methods! It’s been a lot of fun! It’s always good to innovate and grow and so cool we all can do it together! I’ll share a few pics with everyone as well of some live resin I’ve been running past week!

10 Likes