Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

For the guys getting filter media past your final filter. When you’ve taken your rig apart, take a picture of the bottom of your last filter plate/papper. This will help us diagnos the problem.

3 Likes

I’ll post one tomorrow when I’m at the shop

do u have a pic of crc?

Thats alot of unnecessary stuff… how warm are you running

1 Like

It’s probably ur retainer ring not sealing, don’t cut the paper let it wedge tight in with the ring!

I like the metal solid rings better that come w the extra plates ring combo better than the retainer ring for some reason

4 Likes

Belongs Here

1 Like

The difference between v1 and v2 is the valve, which is about $106.They both come with 2x filter plates, one is permanently welded into the column.
Do you have one of our catalogs?

1 Like

The only issues I have seen is using bentinite clay with fresh frozen material, it forms a colloid. Use magnesium silicate and silica gel 60 instead.

3 Likes

Your end product is “gelling” up or what is the colloid doing with your fresh frozen? I actually think it works better on live resin material, vs dry. Personally.

1 Like

ive only seen this when i tried to warm up the gas in my dewaxer creating pressure and fucking my whole run up.

After running cold…i tried to warm up the mixture with the powders in my dewaxer to an absolute fail!

4 Likes

We had a consult call where someone was getting clay past their homemade/ pieced together filter, granted they never bought a C.R.C from us we helped them anyway.It seems like they clays were leaking around every filter he was useing, and was worse when using fresh frozen material.Granted not all bentonite clays are not the same, that was the conclusion we reached.

2 Likes

Would there be any issues if someone doubled their filter paper in order to make there ring seat tighter.? I don’t cut my papers just shove ring over

And use these rings to make even seal

I realize after all this u might as well just buy real crc filter plate and be done w it

3 Likes

That works, lots of ways to skin cats! @cyclopath you know about the skins right!

5 Likes

May I have a catalog

I do with no problems, mine seat very tight

1 Like

20 Likes

love seeing @j12 ghost diamonds. I think they are the cleanest examples shown on this site. I think we should all listen a bit to what he is saying. Obviously the man is doing it right.

11 Likes

Niiiice!

Great work

1 Like

Hey. Just want to let you know I have ran a 6x48 material column followed by a 4x24 crc and it worked. I’m sure 6 in would be faster but it was not an issue with 4

2 Likes