Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

The sales team keeps me at arms length to a certain extent since I spend all my time in product dev, method dev, and site visits. @Killa12345 has been a huge help taking care of this board so if you can work together that would make life very easy. Our logistics software probably wouldnt like having a bunch of clients bundled in a category yet ordering and paying separately, but that would be a question for sales.

6 Likes

I ordered some activated eastchem brand bleaching earth to use as a filter bed on my buchner funnel with lab paper filter. I’m wondering if this was a mistake because the PH is too low? I guess I should have ordered some T5 instead?? Is it possible to combine it with something that has a higher ph (magnesol?) What is the effect of too low of a PH, and how does temperature come into play (room temp vs supercold) Sorry if I made some mistakes asking this question, I still have a lot to learn, I appreciate all the knowledge floating around here and all of you.

1 Like

Are you using butane?

And what micron paper in the Bucher? The ph shouldn’t effect it too much. Just the adsorbancy. And temperature goes back to the first question.

Next time just buy t5, we dont know whether that eastchem bleaching clay is effective for what we’re doing but we do know that t5 is.

4 Likes

Did a little R&D with that eastchem and it definitely lightens the color up. I will take some pictures in a few.

8 Likes

Anyone know what the cation in the t5 is? Or A recommendation of a bentonite that works that isn’t 20 dollars/100g?

3 Likes

When my order from carbon chemistry gets here next week I plan to sell a kg of T5 for $40 shipping.

That’s much cheaper than 100g for $20.

14 Likes

@Killa12345 I’m in town right meow getting a milkshake at wayback burger. This made my day seeing you are a one man shop meow. I’m pretty excited to hear everything is in order for the powders. I appreciate all the help so far and look forward to mastering my cls and upgrading her. I get better with every use and take into consideration on what I can do to improve my next run. I’m recovering my solvent in 20-30 mins typically

5 Likes

Try 420stock.com they got t5 $28 for 500g

1 Like

Sounds like killa12345 pricepoint is beter

3 Likes

I’m offering free priority shipped too which has gone up and is gonna cost me $7 at least.

So that price is very similar for half the powders. I’m going to be every aggressive with this stuff. I’m just trying to help out. If anyone thinks I’m taking advantage. I’ll not sell them.

6 Likes

Killa12345 definitely has better price. I just know some people are in a rush to get started

2 Likes

And I can’t blame anyone that’s excited. I’m not gonna be able to make every sale or help everyone. Just trying to lend a hand when I can.

9 Likes

Hey @Dred_pirate, the ones you have poured as slabs, did they sugar like you know who??

3 Likes

I have had some sugar and some super stable

Only the ones that channeled on me sugared

4 Likes

Okay good to know, was it a strain that would normally sugar on you from time to time?

Nope very familiar house strains , it usually has a pull snap texture. Im going to attempt to remedy this issue by adding celite first.
Plus i dont run a dewax column either

2 Likes

Once you’re up and running ill be purchasing some from you for sure

3 Likes

@Killa12345 any chance you wanna get rid of a set of filter plate with rings

3 Likes

Nope

18 Likes