Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Thank @waxplug1 for bringing it to everyones attentionā€¦we all were in the dark till homie put us on game. No more dark concentrates for me as i have a pallet of powders coming this time. LOL

Kinda sucks with you getting ripped off @anon56994712 but im glad you got your money back and this evolved from it cause man its cool!

11 Likes

Hey gotta thank @anon56994712 too, he started the thread that started it all, even though that wasnt his intention :yum:

6 Likes

Nah uh, guys. It was haggard that made us start it because he commented. Remember, goshā€¦

14 Likes

broā€¦you already know how much concentrates i smokeā€¦and im home with less work so you know im dabbed the fuck out! You think i remember 3000 posts ago on who wanted credit for itā€¦in my eyes @waxplug brought it to our attention. Thats the man with the planā€¦you did have to buy PVPPā€¦cause him but lots more bought magnesolā€¦LOL

10 Likes

Dude I was being a smart ass.

8 Likes

@Dred_pirate ,@killa12345,@soxlet @cyclopath
Ok guys first of all exelent job :+1::+1:
Today i came across a funny object that might help in this teck
Not sure iT Will pass rules and regulations
But iT might be of great help
These are 0.2 micron filters that are resist to 5 bar and have sanatary clamps of 2"
They are made by pall and satorius
And probably availabel in bigger pores

12 Likes

I know broā€¦sorry man being high and sarcasm threw the internet is hard sometimesā€¦You need to let my high ass know when your making a haggard started everything jokeā€¦Like you know haggard started the whole weed game bro. Haggard is the first to roll cannabis in a blunt leaf. haggard is the first to grow cannabis inside under lightsā€¦alll the great cannabis inventions we all owe to haggardā€¦LMAO

8 Likes

that guy from Pall is somewhere in this threadā€¦aka the filter guy or somethingā€¦ we need this dude nowā€¦LOL

and you know that shit passes in my labā€¦Mines much like your my brother!

@FilterGuy

4 Likes

Not sure of the pricing so Maybe @Killa12345 idea of decoloring large batches make more sense

3 Likes

The way some of these people are ordering the powders alreadyā€¦its very economical this way. but tedious making the filters. If you have minions like you this is a no brainer! Especially the slave wage you give. You know i love ya bro!

The people like @bg305 and @Cosmicmonkeybear where their orders are large enough from Carbon Chemistry for drop shipping. Its like $1 per lb to remedy. Others that just buy 1kg of silica and 2 kg of t5 are paying just under $4 to remedy a lb. Its pretty cheapā€¦its around $3 a lb when people are buy 5kg/5kg. Its not very bad for what it does and if your turning black shit in to a marketable product for 1-4$ a lb well that pretty good if your ifs split into 50-100g.

10 Likes

There really needs to be a sarcasm font. Even though Iā€™d probably just leave it on. There is a punctuation for it, but not many even know that.

6 Likes

For a 4x36 column, should I use a 4x4 or 4x6 for the filter
I have a 4x12 but figure thats way to big, considering the amounts of powders yall are using

2 Likes

I use a 3 by 6 with the filter stack attached to the bottom. I have plenty of Room for more Powders in there also
4x6 should be fine

I use the filter stack so I could put a piece of paper in the bottom of it

4 Likes

Thats what i was thinking, but decided to ask because i wasnt sure if head space above media might be better or worseā€¦

Thanks

1 Like

Honestly im not sure about the head space making a difference or not

3 Likes

Do you just pack material on the media? I was thinking a filter plate above and below to spread out flow going in
I see bg has a sightglass inline, im really wanting to put media in a sight glass and see what i can see

2 Likes

I use a filter stack on the bottom of my material column so i can have an easier time swapping prefilled frozen columns. Between the material column/filter stack i use a 25 um screen gasket.i thought about the site glass thing but wasnt sure it it would hold up to -105f

2 Likes

Do it, just have a pressure Guage above and below to make sure you donā€™t pop

2 Likes

Pressure should be an issue, its only going to be 10 to 30 psi. Even if you inject at 50 to 80

1 Like

Ive used it inline a few times with no issue, at the temps i run, i only would have pressure if i let it sit all day, and even then i bet it gets to 50-60 psi and stopsā€¦

2 Likes