Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

We also saw no difference in using sub zero nitro pushed Solvent and warm pressure assisted solvent. Literally they both came out the same.

We also played with soak rates and found no color change with no soak, 10 and 20 min soak time all in a non jacketed spool. Not once did we add dry ice to the spools.

We also did not see any flow issues. I really couldnt believe how fast the solvent mixture moved threw the powders and the 3 micron filter paper. Especially warm butane. Its was a site to see when its really moving.

13 Likes

Did you notice a return % increase from doing a longer soak?

2 Likes

How much lipid and wax did you pull with the warm solvent, did you winterize and weigh for a comparison?

No we really didnt focus on yields or how much waxes and lipids were remaining.

We had a ton of problems up there that made this trip much more difficult than we imagined. As much of you know there was a lot of snow in the NW US.

The night we got there. The farm lost power and we had a small generator just barely enough to heat the house. The next day we got the massive generator running but had problems setting up the extractors due to a badly welded sight glass on an extractor lid i sold that didnt pass pressure testing. Yes i admit my faults but its already being replaced. This was a drop shipped parts which i didnt get to inspect. Then all the snow started melting and flooding everything. One full day was wasted running material which was pre-extracted thats someone said had 15% cannabinoids in the material…this is how we know it dont do anything for waxes cause we subzero extracted nothing but plant waxes and fats.

We eventually would get in a bunch of testing with ratios we found to work pretty much everytime. Nothing was perfect. It was a shit show most of the time. but we tightened up a few variables which should help the community. Really thank @BG305 for letting us do some testing up at his farm and @Dred_pirate for coming with me on this wild long and stressful trip most of the time. What dont kill us makes us stronger.

22 Likes

Hotter yields more a tad bit more but more fats and lipids as well…i wouldnt recommend it if ur trying to bring older material back to life…only for the stuff that was coming out nice already

4 Likes

We were extracting subzero at first with a nitro push but just wanted to see if warm gas could still take deceit flower material to clear. Im sure @bg305 can show off some more pics as i saw a video last night of more clear he was making.

Warm gas i think will yield more and if your going for shatter or crumble. Thats gonna help yield more but still get a clear extract. Its a pretty big deal to be able to run warm gas rather than subzero as we found warm gas faster than subzero gas nitro pushed.

12 Likes

More that they have the same chemical formula, but not the same crystalline structure.

Silica is crystalline, it is basically quartz, sometimes transformed to cristobalite and/or trydimite by heating.

Celite is made from specific type of DE. It is mainly composed of Opal CT, which is a rather amorphous compound (i.e. not crystalline). It may contain also other accessory minerals such as different type of clays.

All these can be found as natural minerals.

7 Likes

Juat spray the trim with some of this to make it clear

7 Likes

I just wanna show how disguisting some of these filter beds were. This black cane from material. We didn’t use carbon at all. Look how gross this was.

17 Likes

You guys were all smoking this in 2018…now we got better meds thanks to this thread

22 Likes

Exactly. Look how nasty that shit it. Thank god im not gonna be smoking that shit this year.

I can just feel me getting healthier.

23 Likes

For real, now let’s work on getting those waxes and lipids out in the lipid removal thread

10 Likes

About to start my first try wit silica 60 then t5 in two separate 4” filter plates 8micron filter papers under each then a 5 micron mesh gasket. (Out of Celite) will try next time with it

Another thought tho. Anyone think using Celite or some absorbent at the top to be able to run undistilled gas? Would save time not distilling if one of these absorbent would catch the mystery oils

1 Like

One could only dream.

Keep distilling that solvent until nothing is left

7 Likes

So what is a gram of this clear going for in everybodys area? Just curious… suggested retail before tax…

3 Likes

What’s tax? Is that someone’s name???

14 Likes

I can sell it wholesale at 35/g already gram’d out in whatever consistency they request.

4 Likes

Lol… yeah… you will find out. .

2 Likes

I pay taxes on my business and personal. Don’t pay taxes to smoke oil though.

2 Likes

Once this becomes the norm the price will likely drop to 20-25/g wholesale

3 Likes