I'm starting to suspect that there is no such thing as CDT that actually smell like cannabis flower

Ooooh. Like what strains?

Not sure I fully understand the question. We do not process/produce any THC products currently I’m just saying that they tend not to be myrcene dom like hemp. I personally like gassy stuff.

3 Likes

What are you talking about?! The terps I linked cost 25 per ml and are actual cannabis. Can you please read before going off?

4 Likes

For the win…

6 Likes

Typical cannabinoid content?

Had any hemp HTE you’d recommend?

Is compliance possible?

(Asking for OP :shushing_face:)

5 Likes

I’m seeing 20-50%.

Nope.

Probably, worth the work? I doubt it.

1 Like

Same result as thc hte, just cheaper

Im surpised this guy didn’t like @AshevilleExtracts

Prolly didnt try carolina peach

4 Likes

@stoopkid

What did u think of my pentane steam terps? Feel free to say they sucked lol. Also, I still need to dial in solvent ppm if I were to try pumping those out again.

2 Likes

Tell us more👂

1 Like

Last years hobby project. Sent out a few samples. A lot leaked in transit. I liked them in carts. Tastes like hte with a bit clearer color. Residual solvents are a problem with my method but I feel like mixing into distillate and then purging the residual pentane is fairly straightforward

3 Likes

Butane revurse osmosis unit
A few terps will go to the noids side but many won t

15 Likes

U fucking crazy outlaw! Goals for 2021 for reals

4 Likes

@terpenescali has some nice cdts. all of them I have tried have had an actual canna front end with a musky earthy backend.

and shit I love suver.

2 Likes

What u need is good ole live or dried resin hte terp sauce like said above

Its the only thing that captures the true essence imo

2 Likes

It’s obvious OP has no clue what they are doing, and clearly does NOT give a fuck about any of the right answers that have been thrown at him because apparently he knows mo better than all of the Pros (of which I am not). However, I thoroughly enjoyed the Suver terps from FatDog. I thought they were very nice, and didn’t mind that I spilled some on the floor leaving my Apt. to smell for days!

6 Likes

Someone today reordered because they spilled 30ml, can you imagine the smell? What a tragedy!

3 Likes

Still really want to try that method

2 Likes

Do itttt

2 Likes

@terpenescali has really fire canna derived terps.
@Tziferon

1 Like

I second this