I'm starting to suspect that there is no such thing as CDT that actually smell like cannabis flower

Why does no one say Clear Nation?

3 Likes

@terpenescali has some new terps… fruit punch, animal mintz, gelato 33, banana og, and ice cream cake. terpenescali.com

2 Likes

3 Likes

I got a bunch of gelato specifically for this reason. @Tziferon I had this issue for about a year, until I ran into @terpenescali

1 Like

Why are you doing this? It says botanical essential oil. The guy clearly does not know what he doing… why is everyone keep lying to him? For money

Ever dealt with merchant services and cannabis anything? A shell site is a common tactic… future said it best @ForrestH600 this is cannabis derived from indoor trim/some nug.

if you don’t wanna pay 30-40/ml then id suggest @qma or @Thetetraguy hemp terps

1 Like

You’re right sir… @Betroit CDT taste and smell BETTER then an actual bag.

If you haven’t tried the absolute best you can’t complain - going as far as to say they don’t exist - imo.

They’re definitely out there. The full spectrum carts I make are tasting better than dispensary live resin carts I’ve had. Just got to find your blend. Took me over a year, much failure, time and money spent.

Also @AshevilleExtracts is probably the most skilled hemp extractor out there

Had to set the record straight lol hope you find what you’re looking for.

3 Likes

If thats true then why do their gassy/skunk terps taste like mushrooms?

1 Like

If you want things that smell like live resin.
Why not buy live resin.
The fruit salad is not live resin and is only called fruit salad because it is a four way mix of four hemp strains. I made the name up. When we heads throw down on a single joint often it it called a fruit salad ( slang ) for the blend. Sorry you are so disappointed. Here is a lab of some live resin.
I could toss a free gram.

6 Likes

Try and run your shatter colder if you make your shatter taste better you will not have to add much of anything.

7 Likes

You’re trying to polish turds by adding, diluting the shit

Even the best CDT wont mask bad concentrate. In my opinion, cdts alone aren’t all that - there’s more than terpenes to the flavor. Although adding to some already fire bho can make some nice suddle strain changes

4 Likes

Well I would suggest CO2 EXTRACTED TERPENES FROM RECREATIONAL CANNABIS NUGS. Ya know like he is asking for. I would answer his question so he could find what he’s looking for. Go to clear nation terps. Please done waist more money on (botanical) or (blend)

Are you a cigarette smoker or eat a lot of fast food.
I have found that people that smoke cigarettes and fast food have a much more narrow sense of taste and smell.
On another note their are elements of cannabis that have taste that don’t wash off no matter what extraction method used.
The cannabis plant is not completely defined by the terp coa stop expecting an extractor blended profile will smell just like the plant. Just focus on it being similar.

7 Likes

None of reinserted terpenes will give you what you are looking for…

Use HTE, or HTFS, mix it with your distillate…

What you are missing, is the flavonoid profile, there is where the taste that your looking for ir, and you will not find it in most of d9 carts…

Switch your recipe for full spectrum extracts, instead of just d9 and terps.

1 Like

Hi. Let me introduce myself. My business is called Cannatopiq. My business has been to provide the highest quality cannabis derived terpenes since 2016. The amount of volatile oils I have seen in my life is abundant yet I have never seen essential oils evaporate at room temp like these fresh steam distilled cannabis terps I offer. They really smell like chronic too. My purple haze smells like a purple haze. My Lifter smells like blue cheese gassy chronic. And my sour space candy you can taste the sour, taste the space and sweet sweet candy. The best part is my COA ! because I have the most comprehensive testing in North America. Every oil comes with HPLC analysis showing zero cannabinoids and GC analysis with 125 molecules accounted for. Hit me up with an email address!

4 Likes

Got any dead skunk run over by a leaking tanker truck?

12 Likes

Can you ship to the united states then? I would love to get a sample to check out.

1 Like

Lmfao you’re king custy for this comment yeeeeesh

2 Likes

Ahem… hem… ahemm… @drjackhughes