If we had 80lbs of indoor OG and cakes in SF Valley, L2L, would you be interested?

If we as cultivators/distributors in SF Valley had 80 units of indoor SuperGlue, Larry OG, Paris OG, Ice Cream Cake, and Jungle Cake, would you be interested? If the price was $1950 plus tax, assume we had R&D, would this interest you to take action? I’m curious.

1 Like

Your price is way too high (and also pointless as it seems this product is fictional) you need to cut it

1 Like

If ifs and but’s were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas.

4 Likes

Maybe shouldn’t have used conditional. Didn’t want to outwardly hawk flower on this forum. Just signed up so testing the waters, so to speak. Units exist, it’s definitely not overpriced for indoor Larry OG, Supeglue, Ice Cream Cake 28-32% thc.

6 Likes

I’ll take all your trim thanks

2 Likes

I’m being told $1800 after tax is on the upper end for real buyers at real quantities. So like I said your price etc etc you need to cut it

Are black market prices really higher than L2L now?

1 Like

Get verified !

Here’s a pic of trim from last harvest
Tell me your opinion.

This person sounds like the Chinese people I have to deal with on Ali baba. Hello dear, thank for coming to the forum, please tell me how you think of it

3 Likes

Too much water leaf

6 Likes

Your on the edge of being flagged. If you have to come to a forum to ask for rates on a product, your not doing it correctly.

If your trying to sling a product, your deffinately not doing it correctly bu the rules set forth on here.

Indoor Units range from 1500-2100, depending on quality and strain.

7 Likes

I thought so, which is why I started the thread using conditional tone. I know what the flower is worth in LA, just wondering about the trim because I have a friend tell me there was too much water leaf, which others have mentioned too, and stems.

I’ve heard that too. We used a new trimmer vendor. I’m just trying to figure out marketable trim. Thanks for input.

All water leaf should should just go to trash. Indoor trim should be popcorn nugs and sugar leaf only

6 Likes

You have a lot of filler (garbage fan leaves and stems) vs all sugar.

1 Like

Your trim looks like shit. Post a photo of the nugs and someone will give you a realistic idea on price. 8==D~~:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I pay 150 a Lb up to 250 a Lb for indoor trim but I wouldn’t touch that stuff.

At 250 a Lb I should be able to pull 1/4 lb of popcorn out of it. The trim should be super sugary and easily clumps together.

Here comes the crazy talk about how I pay too much but yet nobody on here has had trim that makes the cut.

6 Likes

This kind of garbage goes for 25 to 50$ a p at best water leafy bullshit prolly yields 6% at best

this is some indoor i got recently and even this is a little leafy for my liking

3 Likes