What’s BM flower going for in LA?

Fresh as can be A+ quality indoor.

Ive kept my prices at 2k here in So. Me. maybe thats why i sell out before i even chop lol

1 Like

I would have been all over that trim but this damn Corona got me way behind on setting up my new lab space

1 Like

well honestly I would say a few months back it was 2000-2200 but theres a big demand for fire recently a lot of that maine stuff is worky 50 lighters machine trimmed and rushed on the dry fetching 17-18

1 Like

Modesto area?

All mine is machine trim. You must have your machine dialed in for optimal results. It takes me 30mins just to set the levels/pitch before running.

Speaking of that, T minus 5 days until that happens. I hate harvest days. Trimming sucks almost as much as this quarantine.

3 Likes

Double whammy then, trimming while being quarantined

3 Likes

At least you’ll have something to do lol Look at it as a chance to zen out.

2 Likes

I don’t network much up here lol. I only know a few local guys but it’s all pretty high quality hand trimmed ins all pest free stuff. I think I’m the cheapest I’ve heard around here most prices I’m hearing of now are creeping into 24-26 as of yesterday.

1 Like

This last crop I just paid a local caregiver friend to hand trim my shit. It’s not worth me spending 8hrs in my day for 150 bucks per pound to trim it. I don’t think I’m going to trim my own crops ever again lol

2 Likes

Heres a few bud pics. All different strains. 1x run thru machine.

My rate is 100/hr, 5hr minimum or 500.00 min if it’s under 5hrs work. I do NOT take breaks. I’m used to working 18hr days in the past

14 Likes

What does your rate equate to per pound of finished product?

1 Like

On a 4lb dried flower average harvest, I’m getting about 1-1.5lb dried trim (all sugar, no fans or sticks).

2 Likes

I mean how many lbs of flower can you trim per hour? Im currently paying 150-200 per pound of finished product going from whole hanging dried plant. My trimmer bucks then trims it all by hand. Just seeing what the economics detail out to on your end. Can you trim 1lb in 1.5 hours going from whole plant including bucking? What would an advantage be of using your services versus a hand trimmer? Do you end up coming out cheaper per pound to use you versus hand trimmers?

1 Like

It takes a buddy and I 5hrs or less to cut plants, buck buds, and me running thru the t4 for my personal garden.

I can operate 2 (3 max) twister t4 by myself. I can bang out a 25# (when dried) run in 8hrs or less. My rule is NO PM OR BUGS (I inspect before u unload and setup), and all buds are bucked and in tubs ready for me to put thru the twister.

1 Like

I know a few farms selling Indoor at $2,000-$2200/Lb of Indoor (L2L)
and Light Dep for $1300 -$1500/Lb (L2L)

and Offbooks is about $1800-$2200
Light deps are $1100-$1400/LB

2 Likes

those numbers great

Numbers change every year fam

2 Likes

What they around now

500-3500 depending on what you grab

4 Likes