What’s BM flower going for in LA?

Hey all. Curious what good outdoor flower is priced at currently in Los Angeles.
Thoughts??

2 Likes

There is very little outs. Outs are 5-800 rn

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. Norcal, around Sacramento area. For good, 8-12 depending on the usual. Under 8 is super trashy around me.

5 Likes

Same in Humbolt at around 1k. Under 800 is rough.

11 Likes

Our outs sold for 1.2-1.5 in november for our good stuff. We are down to the “bad stuff” still alot better than most, and we can easily get rid of them at 800. 600-750 for the smalls and 1k for anything that is really :fire:
Norcal, santa rosa area

12 Likes

Anything less than 800 is hot hemp

25 Likes

Or a year old, i still know people trying to sell last years at 600 ea, so id be very catious of anything below 800 unless ur buying a box.

We plan on growing a crop of autoflowers, making mixed bags and letting them go for 750 before next fall season comes in and while everyone has their pricey light dep packs

4 Likes

I’m seeing it between 500-800. GH usually around 12 for the good stuff.

Side note… Anyone looking for trim? lol

9 Likes

Indoor trim

9 Likes

Sent you a DM

1 Like

Does that come with a unicorn?

4 Likes

I feel bad if thats how You feel. All i run is indoor for other people on a split. No unicorns though

9 Likes

obviously he can’t find it because you run it all

6 Likes

Most of the large indoor grows have the trim ran inhouse or on a contract. I’m sure you can find some but I know there aren’t boxes around like outdoor/light deps and greenhouse.

7 Likes

You would have to have a fat ass warehouse or 2 to yeild a box of trim.
So ya your right in that aspect

How much is a “box” in lbs? Sorry I haven’t heard this term before

1 Like

I literally just want a couple units and I pay top dollar. I’ll outbid other people if it’s fire. That’s how you get indoor trim, you pay more…

3 Likes

Outs 4-8 depending on quality, gh and deps 8-14, indoor 14-24 in LA right now based on my experience.

4 Likes

100# up here is a box

9 Likes

Thank you!