What’s BM flower going for in LA?

in case anyone was curious, it’s about double that number on the east coast. 20-23 for good out.

4 Likes

Thoughts on strains for autos bro?

Most of my good outs sold for 12, cheapest was 1k, best was 14. I usually have outdoor left in March/April. All was gone this year in November. Dep in July all went for 16-19. My Punch and ICC indoor went for 22 last week. All staying in California. Almost all going to LA.

6 Likes

Don’t forgot about those coffins, ie 1000!

3 Likes

With the flower prices you’re all seeing, how are the margins on water hash and full flower rosin?

1 Like

Good flower available at 1.1 <hq outs, deps> but each pack has smalls and some.shake in it.

Boxes available each week. Dm for info.

2 Likes

My buddy flying lion research can help with some bomb feminized autos.
We grew out some gorilla glue crosses, that came out very frosty. It was definitly passable for good outs and we were even selling some at light dep prices.
They yielded 3-6oz each and grew 4-9 sq feet each. About 100 days start to finish

2 Likes

What’s the general opinion of light dep greenhouse vs indoor? I’m in prohibition land so it’s not something that comes up.

1 Like

If ur a custy, indoor is better than light dep.
If your a grower, light dep is better than indoor.
Imo light dep is way better, it actually keeps u high unlike indoor that lasts 40 min tops.

Then theres people who have the badass lightdep that is basically indoors fuzed with light dep, using indoor lights to supplement lighting. Thats the bees knees.
Oh and u want the dep to finish in august, spring deps are good but august deps are :fire::fire::fire:

If ur setting up a dep, a good tip is to dig ur greenhouse about a foot into the ground, so when u have to cover it with tarp, its closer to the ground and much easier to cover. That 1ft makes a huge difference, expecually in the dewy morning

15 Likes

i’m going to do an outdoor light dep grow here in mn. should be very interesting. so i can start harvesting early. stagger row 1 wk apart.

2 Likes

Something like this with black out shade instead of greenhouse plastic could be really interesting to play with:

1 Like

following forced 2500 plant outdoor grow. to the tee.

i will harvest in august

1 Like

:green_heart:

17 Likes

Sweet light dep. Ate those Cobb’s hanging in there?

1 Like

Spectrum king (SK402)

6 Likes

Sold all of my good outs last year for 13 each indoor fire is 17 each. New England area

2 Likes

So cal area the really good indoor is still hitting 23-25. It’s gotta be done right though. No PGRs or harmful sprays. Real proper organic indoor is becoming harder to find. Gotta have the hook ups.

18 Likes

I do really like the relative ease of going organic when growing indoors (as compared to outs) but I will never understand the hype about indoor over out or at least deps. So 24/unit, you are telling me that that is 3X better than out for 8!? I just don’t know where that market is. I know it’s out there. Just like there’s a market for rosin at 40/g alllll the way. Maybe one day I’ll get it. I lived/ worked in an indoor grow in my early years and it was some amazing flower, the taste is cleaner, the high is crisper, but it just ain’t worth 3X outs. Customers at the very end will never pay $120 for an eight when they can get an eighth of outs for $40. At least in my humble experience.

3 Likes

8ths are still $40 for this also and I know people paying $100-$120 for a gram of really good rosin. But I do understand where you’re coming from, just giving a relative vibe of the market atm.

1 Like