If we had 80lbs of indoor OG and cakes in SF Valley, L2L, would you be interested?

@HydrocarbonaMarvin i wouldn’t pay that price when i can get greenhouse like this for 50. super close trim yielded 24% after crc

9 Likes

Here are a few samples: Let me know your
opinion on price, Los Angeles Licensed.

Jungle Cake

Superglue

Paris OG

Larry OG

1 Like

This is the trim i get… Its on a split

3 Likes

Holy shit people actually pay that much for indoor trim

2 Likes

Too high. Looks alright but just alright. The names are cool and all but that doesn’t look like anything to write home about. Pics aren’t great quality though so it’s tough to see the trichs

2 Likes

And yet nobody hits me about how theyve got it…

Im just messing with ya, if it works it works thats all that matters.

1 Like

3-4 oz of high grade oil for 150-250 is a steal

1 Like

Im just so use to 5-50 per

1 Like

What it really comes down to is how well is it sorted. I’d rather pay more for just sugar trim no fan leaf or sticks

5 Likes

that shit would fly in a heartbeat here on the east coast at that price lol.

looks like a ton of fan leaves and stems, I wouldn’t buy it.

1 Like

Right now i don’t think those prices are unrealistic Not sure how hard big brother is watching but why not just drop the price 1-200 and move them all out the back door? Quality looks good, price looks ok, LA is in a drought… not sure why these aren’t moving lol.

Ya those nugs look like they have pm. Not indoor quality imo…just saying…

Up near Grass Valley we’ve been seeing 22-25 for In. Not boxes, but 5 and 10 packs. Had a 22# run this last time. All sold out as quick as it was trimmed.

4 Likes

East coast legal L2L market is a joke lol they sell pre packed eighths for $32 all the way up. Not sure about the black market

Snap?

I’m interested in what you may have. Quality is key

1 Like

Any pics of your quality ins?