Icing. Can it be done? If so how?

Hey everyone, I have been searching on the topics to see if anyone has brought it up yet, but I couldn’t find anything. Idk if I just missed it so my apologies for bringing it up again if it has been mentioned. But does anyone know if icing is possible. And with icing I mean like on cupcakes or cakes. I want to make cupcakes but thought it would be even better with infused icing.

Step 1: Infuse butter with desired cannabinoids at desired ratios.
Step 2: Make icing with infused butter.

Viola.

Edit: You could also infuse the butter that you make the cake batter with, either way will work.

13 Likes

Cant you just spray distillate on there?!?

16 Likes

Just spray it directly into your mouth after each bite.

8 Likes

Thanks… Now I have to go buy canned cheese…

4 Likes

it’s a lot harder to mask the flavor in the icing than the cake, but it’s doable as said above before the mockery

8 Likes

No real need to mask the flavor if using good, clean distillate. Anything with more delicate flavors that one doesn’t want tasting overwhelmingly like cannabis (white chocolate, icing, etc) should be made with disty, not crude, unless, however, the flavor of a particular extract matches the flavor profile one is looking for in their end product. Certain strains certainly work better than others for flavoring.

6 Likes

GMO icing for everyone

5 Likes

In canned cheese spray bottles…

1 Like

How do I get the spray I live in Texas so we don’t have it selled

If I got a can of icing would I be able to use my infused butter and put some in a can of icing like Betty crocker or philsbury or something and just mix it. Would it not stick? I know the oil won’t but would mixing the icing and butter hold together

Do you understand how easy it is to make icing?

7 Likes

Lol wow smh there is really no need to be rude, obviously it can be made from scratch but I’m in a time crunch and don’t have time. So I asked about a store bought product and mixing it.

Dude I can make icing in 5 min with a wisk.

I’m not being rude. Youre asking if you can take premade icing and add more butter to it. Which wouldn’t turn out like you want and would be a waste of your time.

Mix your own in 5 min and it’ll work fine. Come on now. Get cooking! :man_cook:

10 Likes

No one who posts here will be able to tell you if pre-made frosting mixed with extra butter will behave how you want it to. They would all just make frosting with infused butter!

No offense but this feels like a reddit post.

3 Likes

That’s all u had to say was no it wouldn’t work

It should be pretty obvious that adding extra butter to premade frosting/icing will change the consistency along with the taste. If you’re already making the butter, why not take an extra 5 min and make your own frosting as well?

Edit: you could however grab a frosting mix that requires the addition of butter…but it’s so quick and easy to make your own that will taste better and also save you $

4 Likes

I’m sorry you got upset by my response.

Look at the bright side, now you know it won’t work and you’ve got a pretty killer icing recipe too.

:call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

10 Likes

step 1. add infused butter to canned frosting
step 2. add powdered sugar to match texture
step 3. add milk/vanilla to match texture

boom, you successfully cut shitty frosting by making infused frosting on top of it

6 Likes