I make terrible distillate....why?

Just realized that post is 24 days old but still am going to respond to it shrug

Why didn’t you add a KF25 fitting or something? Sort of just curious as to why you went with brass fittings if you’re just going to use hoses. It’s not a bad idea, the only thing I could see being a problem is changing the fitting and breaking the glass.

If you turn the pump off, and your losing vac pressure you likely have a leak somewhere. The speed at which your losing vac pressure can tell you whether that loss is attributable to compounds in the crude evaporating or if you truly have a leak.

3 Likes

You dooing fine
If indeed your system pulled to 140
Starting iT Will be yust great and by this time You are probably meeting heads :slightly_smiling_face:
Sorry forgot You Where in your volatile fraqtions
So make the condensor as hot as You can once heads arrive
And try to enjoy You gave iT all and god willing You Will suceed
Gold for this run would be great

2 Likes

IT does sound incensitive
We all have our days. And. This is a place Where we want to haul one another to next levels
Chances are all Will turn out Well
Maybe If we all send the good vibes we get him to rock😀

5 Likes

Many pumps even the best let air in once turned off so thats not a good parameter

2 Likes

I did it to specifically piss you off, that’s why. Job well done.

why take the chance? Because I had no choice at the time I started this, also because I have no fucking money so there’s that.

that’s the best and most polite reply you’ll get out of me.

1 Like

It didnt piss me off, I hope u get it right. I dont know if theyve got a home depot by you but my home depot stocks litmus paper for very cheap in the garden section.

how is iT gooing ?

1 Like

Don t fear that your first pass looks still a light amber If You repeat the step on second pass iT Will go gold
But If You have a chance check ph Please do
Also the ph meter from a grower also works don t forget

2 Likes

I envy those whose head works correctly

1 Like

How did iT go ?

1 Like

Why Whats wrong your head ain t passing Distillate treu ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Kidding No bad vibes here yust a play off words
How did iT go ?

3 Likes

still working on collecting the shitty parts. I only have a few hours per day at this point so currently I’m at 220C and it’s still just slowly dripping off water/ethanol/whatever, but its getting thicker, the head temps are only around 140 so far so I don’t know if I should go above 220C on the mantle or not.

I’ll be back at it tomorrow spending a good 3 hours just ramping up the temp and waiting for something to happen.

3 Likes

Great
Patcience is a virteu :grinning:
Leave vacuum on !!

1 Like

I use the reflux amount as a parameter of the amount of heat i administer
No flooding but a thick reflux layer is fine by me for first pass

2 Likes

@Killavolt Brother you keep mentioning that when this batch is done your finished with no acess to lab and the equipment to continue? My question is why is that not your equipment or home?? Cause theirs ppl on this site thats willing to sell top quality distillate. Below is 1 hope this helps you out.

CBD Distillate for Sale in CO, 85% CBD $3800-4000/L

I’ve been watching this thread go down and the best advice I can give is to remove as much of your vacuum hose as possible.
I would rearrange everything and make the path between your cow and the cold trap as short as possible and between the cold trap and the pump as short as possible.
The volume of vapour you pull will increase dramatically thus allowing the vac level to drop much lower.

1 Like

Is the Heli Pak in your head?

No I don’t own that place, it’s costing $3k/month, in my name but I’m not paying for it…and then I have my own bills at my own place of living…so monthly expenses all around are like $5k and the person paying for it is huge in debt because of it, and other failed ventures.
I’m lucky if I earn $1200 in a month.

I have maybe 30lbs of material left and have no way to get any more. Nobody wants to buy my oil because it’s dark and it can’t even hold a candle to the shit that’s coming from BC at ridiculously low prices and flooding the market in my city.

I’m stuck between doing this to maybe help pay for the location and my own bills, but I can’t even look for a job right now because I have to make oil and that takes my time.

6 Likes

it’s just a stainless steel pot scrubber

2 Likes