I have a portfolio of technicians and chemists looking to take on new ventures reach out to me if you would like to take a look at the current list of technicians. Mainly focused on the east coast, south, and midwest.

That’s just such a massive endeavor to take on. I already have several business ventures going. Was more starting this as a service to offer my labs I was consulting on that always needed teams of techs

I could possibly be down in some sort of partnership. But I don’t think I rly have the time to dedicate that scale of an employment project

I’m interested, is there an email I can reach you at? I don’t seem to have to ability to dm yet.

Info@molecularforcesllc.com

Available in NorCal.

So you started a thread nearly three weeks ago asking for people to send resumes to fill positions in Florida, then two weeks later you start a thread saying you have a growing portfolio of technicians and chemists, and…

if florida cant take them all, the up and coming hemp labs on the east coast and mid west are more then welcome to reach out to me and look over the options for technicians

and then say

I will be adding a head hunters fee as this has been a decent amount of work compiling this list, but im fare and love allowing people to chase jobs that benefit both them and their new employers!

So… you are fare[sic] and love allowing people to chase jobs.

That’s called gall where I’m from.

2 Likes

Ok… then find your own technicians?

2 Likes

I too am interested in mo

Putting together an extract lab in NC. Starting with crude for CBD complient extraction but plans to produce hop oil for brewers as well. Phase 3 includes grow with anticipating legaliation. DM if you can help get this project moving.

How about an open source site connecting employers and employees paid by banner or placement cannabis advertising?

Instead of trying to make a buck off peoples career hunt?

The sharks and hustlers in this business get so damn OLD

1 Like

I was considering a nominal fee for employers. Something like $10-25 per month, to cover hosting costs, and have some kind of cost of entry for employers. You don’t charge the job hunter.

Fuck advertisers.

indeed.com lists cannabis jobs.

1 Like

Except New Mexico actually fucking rocks. The northern half of the state is much better than the Southern half.

I could do this

What features would you like to see? What should a user (job seeker and employeer) be able to do on this site?

Any lab manager/director positions in eastern PA I’m your guy.

Anyone wanting minor cannabinoids, analytical testing, safety, etc let me know.

2 Likes

i hit you up for SOP and you ghosted me :cry:

they are mainly good for people who are self funded lol, just a stone on the path

:rofl: :rofl: lol im dead

I’m interested in working in new Mexico

1 Like

Can’t help you there. That was a long time ago.