I have a portfolio of technicians and chemists looking to take on new ventures reach out to me if you would like to take a look at the current list of technicians. Mainly focused on the east coast, south, and midwest.

So i have a portfolio of technicians and chemists that is growing by the week. If florida cant take them all, the up and coming hemp labs on the east coast and mid west are more then welcome to reach out to me and look over the options for technicians. Worst case scenario, you reach out and they do not want to relocate to your state, or want more money than your offering. No skin off anyones backs.

Feel free to reach out to me. I will be adding a head hunters fee as this has been a decent amount of work compiling this list, but im fare and love allowing people to chase jobs that benefit both them and their new employers!

7 Likes

Anyone interested in working in new Mexico?

3 Likes

oh gosh. probably not. pretty bad quality of life in new mexico

1 Like

Lololol new mexico rocks!

4 Likes

Where in New Mexico?

Near Santa Rosa

2 Likes

That’s what Drew Carey said about Cleveland.

3 Likes

Epic dad joke

4 Likes

Any interest in New York?

2 Likes

Missouri Hemp and medical THC. I would love to check them out. Let me know!

3 Likes

Companies DM me an email to send them to. What’s people’s thoughts on a fair price to ask for placing experienced techs and chemists in labs? Was looking at other industries and it’s like up to 1/4 their starting salary. That seems a little high

I live in Kentucky. You can add me to your portfolio if you want. Im not qualified but I AM experienced lol. I stay brushed up and study a lot. Looking for a fulltime lab position though. my SPD is decent, and i’m getting the hang of mining. I love refining the crude

If anyone needs me to sniff out a fraud of a consultant you plan to hire I would be happy to help.

10 Likes

Great question!

I think it depends on where you’re at as a company, what your expectations for performance are, scope of work, and I suppose your overall where-with-all.

I personally feel like a certified chemist is great for processes, not the best option for management; maybe just my experience. However, not the same as a Lab Manager with a degree in some type of chemistry.

So if you’re just needing processes. I would suggest a verified consultant.
If you need a warm body with a degree then $50-$60k.
Ability to execute all functions well and also possesses management skills $80-$125k.

After some years of success and performance records. I’ve seen lead lab dudes go as high as $250k a year, but they are the only management structure in a huge operation that utilize low level techs ($16/hr) for the bulk of the work.

4 Likes

I’m asking what I should charge to place these guys in labs. Vet them so they Arnt bullshitting their resume. And help get them situated with their new lab. So it would be a head hunter fee similar to other industries, where basically I get a couple grand or so depending on quality of employee they get.

Just trying to figure out a fair price to charge for the process

All these guys are more technicians. Most the labs I’m placing them with have atleast 1 guy who’s going to be a lab director. And if they don’t have anyone and are hiring a lab director through me, I’d have to step in and spend a good amount of time clearing the possible options cause they company hiring them would be rather clueless in regards to what to ask and how to call bullshit

1 Like

Also I want a fuck Short paths handle like you. Cause I just can’t preach it enough

4 Likes

Hey @future we got some spd hater over here! Lets get this guy his title! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Well please defend the territory and then the badge will be deserved but it makes me feel special that I am the only one and you know how us millennials are about feeling special. Keep the fight alive brother!

@Future @Soxhlet @Siosis

FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE AUDIENCE, SHORT PATH DISTILLATION IS NOT A METHOD THAT SHOULD BE USED FOR THE PROCESS OR INDUSTRIAL SCALE DISTILLATION OF CANNABINOIDS.

10 Likes

PreAch it loud