I have a portfolio of technicians and chemists looking to take on new ventures reach out to me if you would like to take a look at the current list of technicians. Mainly focused on the east coast, south, and midwest.

Do you do like a gang initiation where you have to toss some glass on the ground?

5 Likes

You stand there and we throw the glass of a shitty short path at your feet and yell dance short path monkey dance !

4 Likes

Yea we could do it to that one toy that sells all that useless summit glassware

4 Likes

2 Likes

Shhhh Elliot might hear you! Lmao

6 Likes

@MagisterChemist

I could enjoy the learning and the visit. I wonder how the scene would be?

@QGA @Siosis

SPD is awesome, just not for production level cannabinoid processing. micro wiped films are expensive and wasteful.

2 Likes

I suppose in the hemp space i am entertained by process chemistry rather than most small scale clandestine folks running experiments. I suppose because i do academic small scale work as my full time job i am less inclined enjoy distillation but rather use it as a means of purification to investigate my academic endeavors or synthetic organic chemistry which are more intellectually stimulating rather than a means of cannabis component purification.

1 Like

@Siosis You put yourself in a unique position for helping others out. Since we are in a business where background/work history is hard to get from our foundation was created on non tradiational market and lot of companies didnt make it.

Im just throwing you a suggestion. Create a closed thread on here or seperate job placement website. Make the Employee and Employer pays a fee to use the service. The employee sends you his/her resume. Divide them by state and option if they want relocate. Once a lab has been verified they are traditional and operating. They have access to your employee database. Once they choose an employee they are taken off. Also this opens up the door for a professional blacklist/warning type of database. This will keep track who is lying on resumes and who is doing really dirty stuff in the business of course the employee should be able to counter any aquiations against them with a report. We know sometimes there is two sides to a story. Fees for placement i seen it all over the place. signup fee, monthly fee for employers to use service, employees giving a % of check for a month so they donā€™t pay unless they get a job. But i know you will find a fare process fee.

2 Likes

That is what I was thinking. With a monthly access fee for employers.

If you want any help with web hosting, or setting up/ creating the website/database, let me know.

If you are actually interested DM me and we can talk about opportunities

I am available as part time person in the California area near San Diego area

Thatā€™s just such a massive endeavor to take on. I already have several business ventures going. Was more starting this as a service to offer my labs I was consulting on that always needed teams of techs

I could possibly be down in some sort of partnership. But I donā€™t think I rly have the time to dedicate that scale of an employment project

Iā€™m interested, is there an email I can reach you at? I donā€™t seem to have to ability to dm yet.

Info@molecularforcesllc.com

Available in NorCal.

So you started a thread nearly three weeks ago asking for people to send resumes to fill positions in Florida, then two weeks later you start a thread saying you have a growing portfolio of technicians and chemists, andā€¦

if florida cant take them all, the up and coming hemp labs on the east coast and mid west are more then welcome to reach out to me and look over the options for technicians

and then say

I will be adding a head hunters fee as this has been a decent amount of work compiling this list, but im fare and love allowing people to chase jobs that benefit both them and their new employers!

Soā€¦ you are fare[sic] and love allowing people to chase jobs.

Thatā€™s called gall where Iā€™m from.

2 Likes

Okā€¦ then find your own technicians?

2 Likes

I too am interested in mo