How to infuse north Atlantic blue crab with thc

There’s certain parts of the Chesapeake Bay that are federal waters like the Bush River certain parts of gunpowder I would definitely steer clear of those places I have pictures and videos of the island and I’m speaking of it’s Hart Miller island if anyone is curious a Google maps should show it or I’ll post pictures on here :grin:

1 Like

3 Likes

Well today is the day my friend’s! I’m about to start decarbing some shatter I got for today that I know is very strong. I want to sit down with my coffee and do some math but I have about 12 -15 crabs that I’ll be infusing . For 4 ppl to try on a small scale as not to waste product. This is a experiment so where better to catalogue my findings .

1 Like

If you look at the last picture that’s where I’ll be injecting the butter that I make with the shatter . I am thinking of pulling them off the pot and doing the injection through the membrane of the backfin here. I’ll try two different sites for injection. I’ll keep two crabs not injection to act as a kind of control in the experiment. They will have the seasoning on then and be steamed in the same pot so they will slightly be affected by the seasoning that I use. It’s a typical Oldbay and rocksalt combination that I will add half decarbed and half grinded cannabis flower. The no decarbed to add flavor from the terps . The decarbed so it gets on your fingers while you eat the crab . Well I’ll post some actual data when I get going here . What a great way to celebrate the ending of the season!!!

Won’t be hard to find a vein in these crab there straight up from the harbor. East side mofo .I don’t think the syringe will affect him much. These guys seen it all. Dead bodies :skull: :eyes: Just another day in the life of a Baltimore crab. Ok now I feel bad and may get them all baked before I cripple them for death prep. You gotta stick a ice pic in thier backfin to keep them still in the pot typically but they were in my truck all night they are already slow moving. So yeah might blow a few hits in the pot with them . Show them some love for participating in this.

2 Likes

Hey bud I’m doing a small infusion today. Figured I’d let you know we talked before

2 Likes

4 people, 3 crabs per person, 50mg per crab

12 crabs @ 50mg each, need 600mg

Assuming the shatter is 80% potency (high) that is 800mg/g

Account for decarb loss I think you can do this test with one gram of shatter

Assuming 5ml per injection site and 2 injections per crab thats 10ml * 12 = 120ml

So decarb the 1g oil, add in 105ml butter, mix then add in 15ml of soy or sunflower lecithin and mix really well and should be good to go

4 Likes

You need to consume the entire crab to get 100% of the benefits. Otherwise at good guess would be 20% potency in the edible meat parts.

Like I said before the injection should be the gimmick and the weed seasoning should be the gimmick and the real dosing should be done via the butter cups. Its the only reliable way

3 Likes

Definitely Tom I had it backwards inject the butter for flavor / smoke n mirrors . And the boom will come from the shatter sauce . I have some of lex luthor bho shatter that was around 80% I’ll use for the dipping. I have about 10 tbs of some butter I made with flower and some lower grade shatter . I will inject with that stuff at the last 5 min of steaming

1 Like

i want some infused crabs next week when i visit…ill give ya a real review. I eat enough distillate to give a real perspective.

5 Likes

Hey sounds like a plan I would have to out source the crab . We just brought in our last load yesterday

ill eat old bay crabs homie… we go crabbing all the time up there…

1 Like

Cool well for your dipping butter sauce I would include 10% lecithin to help with bioavailability it really does help

Maybe keep it at 10% so the flavor isnt affected so 10g per 100g butter

1 Like

I look forward to it. @Killa12345 .

1 Like

I better see some damn infused crabs Ive been waiting 5 months

your crab business stands no chance against my 5mg medicated shrimp business im starting

13 Likes

im gonna eat some this crabs…LOL. In the name of science bitches. LOL i cant wait till mjbizcon. should have this gummy recipe perfected by then…i can run around like the mad hatter the whole conference fucking people up.

i try to play good host!

7 Likes

I know a few people who just melt down haribo or albanese gummy bears and infuse their distillate

3 Likes

hmmmmmm that sounds a whole lot easier than this bootleg german haribo receipe

4 Likes

At the local trap event people just spray distillate on the surface and dunk in sugar/citric acid. Kinda lame but it works. Dude had medicated goldfish one time lmao

3 Likes