How to infuse north Atlantic blue crab with thc

Now that’s a easy recipe n I love albanise best by far

1 Like

4 Likes

10 Likes

other than that how did it go?

7 Likes

I agree :100: I could have took a better shot on a pretty little table cloth but my daughter actually started to sit up for the first time and I had to stop the video and start this one

1 Like

I tried to upload videos but still gotta figure that part out . I was only doing a few for my wife and a cpl friends for a trial run. For the most part it was a big learning experience. Alot of what @Demontrich made sense when I actually started the injections. I’m glad I waited till the meat had a chance to firm up before injection. Crabs have a jelly like consistency meat before it is cooked. But being that alot of the crab gets thrown away you try not to waste the butter obviously. Well to try and counter that , I prepared the crab like a soft crab or fried hard crab is prepared. Removed apron,take off shell , pull off thier faces , scrape out their lungs or as some call them the devil’s or deadmans., . That made things a whole lot easier and less waste. I truly had a great time and shared the videos on Maryland medical cannabis commition website and got alot of good publicity. But the best thing outside of what I learned the owner of a local dispensary asked me if I could cater a private patient dinner event!!! That’s a win in my book. My father has his certa Serv stuff up to date and I should and will take the class but this was just a experiment in my home!!! I do have access to commercial kitchen space and would never serve the public something I had sitting around my kitchen floor . I have alot to learn still. I had a great time and look forward to learning alot more from this site as the days go by. Thanks again all who helped. Any questions ask away please…

4 Likes

I would have failed ! My instincts tell me a foot. Wonder why it’s limited to six inches? I know rats personally here in Baltimore that are bigger than 6 inches. More like 16 inches

:joy: glad you got good feedback

4 Likes

The video is much cuter

1 Like

Yo dog…can I get baked and cruise with you for a day. Those sunrises look insane on your insta.

3 Likes
1 Like

I delivered bro just took awhile

That’s what Canna crabber infusion cruises does! Here everyone thought I was a idiot or a cop or a scammer . I’m just a guy that has cornered ever facet of the local flower scene. Incorporated my line of work into the cannabis business even though there wasn’t really a spot for it I made a spot for it. The goal is to have a 50 PI license by spring. Take people out on the boat for one of those beautiful sunrises have him work a couple lines of crab pots.then we take them to island where we do the infusing in the steaming of the crabs.Eventually we will have jet skis at that island that we’ve been drive around on and just have a good time! That is my vision.my partner in this vision passed away this year midseason he was also my best friend. So here’s to you Ill bill . Fly high brother :facepunch::muscle:

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

Best man at my 4/20/19 wedding :frowning: