How To Fillet a Hash Fish!

I use the highest quality naturally sourced cannabis, all my work is solventless and no i do not actually add dirt to my products and looking back i never should have posted that stupid stunt as i was only spitefully ruining that thread… now everyone is interpretating this as it has dirt in it which i find hilarious but when it comes to my credibility… everyone is now skeptical and rightfully so.

Truthfully i don’t actually care if people here believe me, or if they believe what i say or what i have. I know the value of my endeavors and i didn’t come to a drug forum to be taken seriously or accredited.

Tastes amazing, the smoke is smooth, it isn’t dry or harsh and the flavor profile is very rich, it gets super unique when mixing it with other concentrates.

3 Likes

This is what im wondering. Maybe it does work. I just want to see the burn and how harsh it is by how big of hits are being taken vs coughing.

2 Likes

A mixture between flower and hash compressed and cut into size might be a nice paper. Even if its brown who cares. Its a blunt wrap

2 Likes

I’ve done soemthing exactly like this with bubble hash and it’s burned ok with flower. Mine would keep going out and I even dehydrated it.

We would call these coma sticks. I know a few people on Icmag back in the 2000s making a product like this with bubble hash.

We always smoked coma sticks on Christmas. Now I’ve changed it to something a bit stronger

4 Likes

Theres a guy on instagram who makes these. Glitterfactory rowdogz or something like that lol

His product is called hash wrapz

1 Like

Link it to me, I’d love to see how they compare.

As far as i know nobody is making these, not like this. My quality and process is unparalleled and I’m certain of this, you’d have to be very very creative to replicate this stability.

I know first hand (i invented it) it takes one mis-step in the process and it’s fucked, my wraps are purpose made as in you have to make them to specifically be this, it’s not as simple as “add flower to hash and press it”.

I’d be shocked if someone else has also discovered this as currently from all my experience and experiments it requires a large degree of intricacy.

Look at the photos ^

One thing ive noticed is its best to press the hash and cut into shape while it still has some moisture, then once its into shape let it dry out a bit

1 Like

This here is the EXACT same material made from the same batch.

I made an error (literally just now as I’m working on your video of the full burn) this is a perfect example of how senstive my process is.

This was a margin of error that occured in the 3-5 second range.

The pile of dookie next to the wrap, will never be a wrap now. It either is made as is to be this exact thing, or it’s well, that ugly dookie pile.

1 Like

looks like you iron out your product between two silicone mats! interesting consistency, next level trolling! carry on :smile:

13 Likes

Should i add some more tar and rub some more dirt in it?

maybe people will think it’s straight fire

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on my newest product! @SubstituteCreature & @ThePhilosopherStoned!!

Wait till @Terry_Manager gets in here to start moving some t shirt heat presses

7 Likes

oh yeah man I’m so interested man

You sure you don’t want a video of the tar dirt burning? I can still make that happen.

Nah its cool im gonna hire @Cheebachiefextracts to make them for me

1 Like

You’re just mad you’ve been outsmarted lmfao.

Read here:

Do u brush your teeth? Dont forget about hygiene boy genius.

1 Like

Teeth probably as dark as the hash

1 Like

They fell out from all the meth.

I got some top notch tar dirt for ya’ll to get high on while you flag everything.

Thanks dude.

If you were god you couldn’t make a dirt hash tar dildo too big for your own godlike rectum to swallow

1 Like