How To Fillet a Hash Fish!

I really wanted this to be funny… but it’s so awful lol.

funneh cause it’s bad no?

Its a lot to read and catch up on…but rest assured… I’ll be firing on him. :sunglasses:

Been kinda scrambled and busy lately. I’ll read and roast em soon. :surfing_man:

1 Like

I’m genuinely scared, you’ll likely be “firing” whatever the fuck is under this fingernail at me.

1 Like

PRAISE YASHASHASHAHSAHSHASHASH

It’s not a fish that looks like it was made out of rabbit shit but hey what can you do, it’s an actual functional hash blunt wrap like @Cheebachiefextracts

Try less dirt and asbestos

1 Like

Is that your attempt at making one?

Calm down sweets. We were clearly speaking about memes.

And it’s RSO…dirty finger nail gaaaannnngggg.

I’m toasted rn…but I do remember seeing you begging these guys for info.

“Oh please will you tell me how to solventless”

:thinking: I started wondering if you were one of the 2 ppl trying to make themselves look cool.
Lolol :smirk:

I thought that until you started making fun of them…*that’s when you peaked my interest. Lol

at first they were all nice :smirk: like “sure let me help you” Turned into “it’ll cost you some cash to learn what we know” lolol

You in an angry EXTRA THIRSTY whiney voice
“F’ing tell me how to make solventless or …
:loudspeaker: GO F YOUR F’ING SELF MF’ER!!!”

I thought to myself :thinking: “ya know…this guy’s alright” :smirk:

good for a chuckle at the very least. I do appreciate that much.

But sheeeeiiish you remind me of this guy…:point_down:
Gimme a quick jiff to whhhhiiipp one up for you hun.

Lol 2nd hand embarrassment. Dude just READ. Click the search button and type in “solventless”. Look around.

1 Like

they’ve already retained all the info here within a matter or days, no search bar required, doesn’t cumpute

*I don’t want to gang up on you…the ppl your arguing w I make fun of them as well…

All though my man substitute bleacher been growing on me lately.

…I think it’s extra lame to ask others to report you.

I give you my word I don’t participate
“In wack activities”

“Those are wack activities” @Extractionperson2.0
Lame

1 Like

Hey man I’m in the market for some shitty terps but only need like .1ml

Word on the street is you got that part of the industry cornered

So how bout it? You gonna send me some terps so I can dose this one cart?

5 Likes

Your corny. And you’ve bored me.

Give it a little time…you’ll hear about new samples again.

I’ll ask how your extra tight shoes taste.

“Hey let’s all get together and flag this guy”

Laaaaaame

2 Likes

Hey let’s all get together and flag @Realterpsmatter

Better?

2 Likes

This is quality

Ligma.

1 Like

For clarity, i never asked ANYONE to teach me how to do anything.

I have never once wanted to replicate something I’ve seen here.

I asked questions, i never once said “can you teach me how to make what you make”

My questions intimidated them, they were not novice “how do you do this” questions… see here:

Hair straighteners! Get your hair straighteners!

1 Like

Boo boo, you posted the dirtiest hash this forum has seen. Not novice questions? You’ve been extracting for 2 months you claim, which I also feel is a stretch of some truth itself. You expect to be taken serious here yet can’t even step up to the mound. Go back to Reddit with your whiny shit

someone please post a swastika and get this out in the ec

1 Like

Let the hate pour in.

I’d be mad too if someone flaunted something in my face that i wanted and i couldn’t replicate it lol.

Yeah, cause I can’t take 2 slick mats & press hash with high heat. How fucking dense are you? Must be just as dense as your water sprayed hash driveway. Bro you literally make stuff that makes Ricky from tpb look like a saint.

Never in my life would I want to replicate & have my name attached to something that looks like that. No matter the “quality” you say the hash is, anyone can tell it’s still wet in that photo, you can see particulate,

You say you control parameters to give you whatever outcome or color you’d like, K. Let’s see it post your hash rainbow or shut up about it. Show how the almighty hasashuhshishushi (remember you don’t have to tell us a damn thing we don’t care about it, just video proof of it smoking from start to finish).

You legit remind me of wku, but he’s a little more on the meth Jesus side.

2 Likes

Then quit talking shit and do it, prove to me and everyone here it’s that simple, i know it’s not but if you wish to insist it is, prove it.

Quit trying to bash me into oblivion to discredit me and cough up some proof.

I’ve coughed up proof with far better quality? Through & through. Hash paper to hash “fillet”. I’m sorry but if anyone I knew was in a shop & saw the two sitting next to one another I can garuntee which one they would pick everytime. Without question. Maybe it’s just what you know & not what you’ve been able to experience. Kinda goes with what you would prefer ya know. But then again you asked for rhodium spoons too. And here you are asking more to degrade fire products to look like dookie burgers.