How much should hash rosin cost?

Kief = hash

Press kief and what do ya get… hash

Hash is just trichomes pressed together. Kief = trichomes.

3 Likes

agree 100%

2 Likes

60 a g all the way up

3 Likes

Rosin is an extremely inefficient process and leaves behind tons of thca. That cost is not justifiable. i know people pay it but why would you pay so much for a lesser quality extract?

5 Likes

It’s cost is justified by its inefficiencies

If it yielded fat and was easy to make out of a wide variety of strains and material qualities it would be the same price as everything else.

I personally think it’s kind of harsh due to the presence of more fats and lipids but some find the absence of solvent in it’s production very appealing.

1 Like

Always confused me…

1 Like

I respectfully disagree. Just cause something is inefficient shouldn’t make it cost more. It has less thca in it then badder or diamonds and more fats, waxes, and lipids. So why pay more? cause it’s solventless. terps themselves are a solvent so your smoking solvents. I’m all for every kind of hash and whatever your preference is but the only problem i have with it is the price. it’s not justifiable. It tastes good but is a stonier high and in no way is worth 60 a g.

6 Likes

One of my friends sells Grape Gods for 100-120 a g in pa. It’s really fucking good, but I’m too cheap for that nonsense.

1 Like

We had a client researching mass rosin production. He was looking in to our X-75 as his cart choice to go to market with. He disappeared a month or so ago, so presumably he found another match or perhaps a partner who already had a solution.

He loaded a few of our x-75 with his decarb’d rosin. It had a particular green hue, and he wouldn’t tell us his decarb secrets…

I’ve been smoking for 16 years now, with exposure to all concentrates that you can name.

I remember the only high being as good as that was one of the first few times I smoked weed. I got a ridiculous level of happy, relaxed, but still clear headed enough to work.

I’ll never forget that rosin and I’ll be his first customer if he starts selling his product.

All this to say that my best experience in memorable years with cannabis has been with a decarb’d rosin in a vape tank. Who would have guessed.

Edit:

He was claiming he was getting ready to hit the market 60 dollars for 3 1 mil tanks. So that would be 20/g inside a tank, decarbed.

Perhaps there’s some future in Rosin (for big business) if a methodology can be perfected

5 Likes

not true at all we started with hydro carbon extraction and to be honest the solvent less side is way better in taste and high. more natural extraction especially when using quality raw materials. To me hydro carbon some what was a waste of money because in my situation I feel i make the same margins with less quantity hash rosin as i do with hydro carbon because of the liability and BS you go through with hydro carbon extraction. But then every one has a different market. just hard finding bulk raw materials at a consistent thc percentage now. Gotta source like 4 5 growers now just to provide couple 100 units of material.

I love seeing Rosin continue to withstand the Bho hate and still call for a higher dollar amount. $40-100 (70-100 retailer) and it should be fire. Anything less is a homie hookup or booboo

5 Likes

I love smoking rosin, and then taking a peek at my banger. It gives me an future glimpse at my lungs.

10 Likes

I smoked weed and look at the end of my joint to see what my lungs are coated with pre dabbing for 10 years almost. Didn’t seem to stop me then and still doesn’t now.

Ya hypocrites

:joy: I get it you prefer hydrocarbon made. I do for the most part too. But I’ve definitely enjoyed rosin just as equally if not more. Hot Blacked banger aside

3 Likes

just leave all the hydrocarbon extracts for me. im good paying less that $15 a gram. its always in the 80-90s % THCa. Im good! I feel hash rosin is a good entry into dabbing concentrates. ive smoked hash rosin and bho from the same strains from Olio and always preferred the Live resin to rosin. Always the live resin was at least 10% higher TAC than the rosin and sometimes even higher.

Hash Rosin smokers usually have super heady glass. i get it! when you only take a few dabs per day! heady glass and heady rosin makes you feel tingly inside. You look at that $3000 rig…that $300-1000 nail and smoke your $100 grams and think what a boss you are. Its like eating a5 waygu all the time.

then you get back in the car that cost less than your rig. drive to work. and work half the day to afford 1 single gram of concentrate. you guys are my inspiration. all joking aside. i think any type of concentrates is cool as long as you can afford them and happy smoking it.

20 Likes

:joy: I have a $200 high-tech glassworks Coca Cola rig in another state and a $20 alpaca? fab egg from a smoke shop. My money is better spent these days. I did have a good run on mobius, toro, sov glass however. When life was more simple. I definitely understand that what it’s like to leave the wookery behind. It’s so funny to me that hash rosin is now seen as the pinky up dabbers. I just love good hash and rosin is usually in smaller portions so I get the price / more exclusivity. Sauce / batters / shatters etc still wrecks my nose for terps and that’s what I go after personally. The terpenes do more for me in my opinion.

I left behind that scene for real labs and haven’t looked back.

2 Likes

A lot more than bho

Current live resin goes for 15 a gram in bulk here and hash rosin is 40 a g all the way up.

Low yields and the expensive vegan diets and organic tampons for the Hash and rosin makers really add up

10 Likes

:joy: most major rosin companies are owned by companies doing bho

1 Like

As with every business its just about the numbers that make the most since . Hash rosin is what will make the most money if you have the right strains and market . As everyone has said live resin is cheaper live rosin is 2-4× the cost . Live rosin is the only extract that wholesales at 40$ or more per gram . This equates to more money than selling your flower if you have the right strain and market this is why some of my friends make live rosin over live resin 40$ vs 20$ and that’s that real simple. I have had plenty of fire rosin but as stated before the live resin is better all around .

2 Likes

If you’re going to spend 100 a gram, I feel like it would be better to just but your press. Then you can squish anything you want. Cheapest I’ve seen is around 200 for a press. That’s just me though

2 Likes

I definitely buy organic tampons for the lady, for sure. Definitely wouldn’t want some non organic tampons.
I prefer organic everything over conventional
I prefer my oil to me make with butane

1 Like