How do I delete a post

Trying to delete a post for equipment and post a new one w updated info

1 Like

Just edit said post, why clutter with a new post?

I’m trying to delete the old one to reduce clutter. I have the list on a note in my phone and can just copy paste on a new post.

1 Like

You can’t really “delete” posts. Just make a new one or edit the old one.

3 Likes

Thanks. Im sure a moderator will handle it.

You edit the post and write deleted over your old post.

If you want to delete a thread ask a mod to move it to the echo chamber and it’ll be closed in 24 hours after the last reply.

If u want it deleted flag ur.own top post …click for other reason. Then say u need it deleted they will remove it

1 Like

Which post do you want removed?

Move it to the echo chamber is about the best you can do

Change the title to “Put me out of my misery!”
Edit the first post to say: “Haha! Made you look! Please put a timer on this post? You’re literally the best Mod EVER! (Whoever kills the post!)”

4 Likes

Key here is

Just edit & update…

There is no delete.

2 Likes

There’s is NO delete button where we are going Marty! Forward, to the Future…
button
But there is this handy dandy No Button for when you really fuck up: Instant No Button! Star Wars funnies FTW! (nooooooooooooooo.com)

1 Like

Ba-dum CHA!

1 Like

@Anonymousextract

Hope those help a little.

1 Like

Man, if you took the vaccine the nanobots should have integrated by now, meaning they basically know exactly what you’re thinking…
Then swiftly shut off the monitoring because they don’t want to know my thoughts.
I see in thermal these days, pretty sure that’s from the service though…

Lmfao glad I didn’t take it then. 'Cause, oh boy! They’d probably send someone to make sure I’m okay after 3 mins of me being in a depressive state. They’d start questioning their entire life if they heard my thoughts.

I’m also glad I didn’t take the vaccine because now I’m hearing reports of heart inflammation among mainly men.

according to the NIH Heart Inflammation is a bad thing.

2 Likes

Heart Inflammation?
Hold my beer…
But I’ve been vaccinated for all kinds of weird strange shit… I just add that one to the list of others.
And practicing my new super powers! I have the ability to annoyingly shock myself at inopportune times almost at will (but it has to be a surprise). I’ve also found that I can change the tv channel with no remote in the house across the street down the road. Lastly, I point my finger straight into the sky, and a tiny spark will shoot out of my nips!

Luuuuckkkyyyy. All I can do is poop myself

1 Like

I’m not able to edit or delete posts. Any help?

Posts don’t get deleted here unless it contains personal information not intended to be posted or that was posted without consent. What exactly is it you are trying to delete? And did you read through this whole thread or stop at the post you responded to?

If you just didn’t like what you posted, you are welcome to edit the post, but all edits are visible for any who care to peek.