How do I build a private labeling brand... Using Bootstrap methods

You mean the one off shirts he made that I requested to have another made so I could get it to @Killa12345 but he never re made them so I decided to make on in my own style?

3 Likes

Dude, i need the cheeba fritter mask…

Wtf…

2 Likes

What’s up w all the cheeba references are ppl jealous? Or mad

Cheeba has been nothing but great dude to me since my accident, offerded everything even coming to clean my dirty house along w ray @AshevilleExtracts and mainly @ky_cbd . Great ppl if u ask me

9 Likes

@moveweight is your huckleberry.

This is the way

Ultimately

You want a Shopify store. $30mo starting

Connected to Printify.com & Printful.com

They will let you customize merch and have it print and ship to your customer without you doing that work.

You can ship samples to yourself. Rep on Instagram. Have on your website for sale.

Look into dropshipping smokeshop products. There used to be a few suppliers.

Custom products like this tend to need bulk orders. Costing you up front.

Slap stickers on blanks

Google search: Godaddy 99 cent coupon

Buy your .com for 99 cents plus tax

Pay Shopify and connect your .com to their hosting.

Begin their drag and drop designing.

Go to Fiverr.com

Buy a cheap logo design

For custom bulk products. Alibaba.com

When you’re ready to get to this stage

You can consider dropshipping from China using AliExpress.com

You can also dropship and resell Amazon products.

I’ll always try to find time to help people with WordPress vs Shopify because it’s open source and you can change hosting any time. That is why I try to aim people towards it. So they aren’t locked into one businesses grasp.

WordPress however requires hand holding for many. Which I’m unavailable presently I apologize.

Fiverr.com can also aid with WordPress design for a reasonable price.

Themeforest.net for a good professional theme to make it fancy.

For a good WordPress WooCommerce (e-commerce platform built into WordPress) Hosting: I recommend Hostinger.com

Yall have a good morning. I’m gonna go play in a lab now :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I wouldn’t drop ship from china. the shipping/delivery to recipient takes forever. you’re stuck playing customer service trying to appease customers who haven’t seen movement on their $10 item in 14 days.

however to add to what m.w. said, source from china if you got money to throw at overhead. if you’re gonna source a lot of something from Amazon, might as well cross-reference it with the Chinese markets (Alibaba, AliExpress, Dhgate, taobao, 1688) to make sure it’s not just a marked up good that is fba.

5 Likes

bro why hasn’t my package landed its been 1 day since you sent it bro come on that was my last $20 bro please just tell me its landing bro

Had someone pull this 30 minutes before his mail showed up and I sent it 1-2 days after i printed label so the DOD was off by a day or 2 and he’s just spam texting me that its not landing. Custys man.

You shouldn’t have to ask what you can sell.

Wait until you have something that you know inside and out. Something you enjoy talking about all day, every day. You should know the entire market. Not just what’s profitable but what you’ll be up against, what sets you apart, everything.

If you have to ask where to start then you are wasting your time. The people who do well have something that they have been obsessing over for years and have that edge. The only people who do well selling generic things or dropshipping are those with an edge for online marketing and SEO. You can’t just go into it without a better product or a better way to market your product. The ones that survive know how to do both.

If you have to ask what type of business to start up, don’t start a business.

4 Likes

Theres plenty of people already doing it too, sticker farmer is one I can think of

But China is his main competitor imo.

And other EU countries. Right now during “covid” especially since people are staying home.

Its a good business to get into due to that as well though

Patent your name first, so that no one can steal your brand

3 Likes

Can I ask why?

CapitalismSucks420™️ LLC

patent pending

1 Like

But starting your own business is the essence of capitalism.

3 Likes

Trademarking your brand is normally $300-600

Patents are not for your brand but for your invention / creation.

5 Likes

Great advice,

What are the best questions to ask then?

how does one protect their brand, isnt patent just for inventions?

1 Like

what I was thinking

Hashtag OXYMORONLIFE

1 Like

Thank you for this, In terms of digital products, how can you do research to figure out what your market want?