How do I build a private labeling brand... Using Bootstrap methods

That’s just for the basic website. My Shopify is like $60 a month but it only took hours to set up and get going.

He’s gonna have to compete with this Shop - CheebaChiefExtracts

4 Likes

Why did @Cheebachiefextracts jack cloutkings tagline lol

2 Likes

It’s so bad I kind of want it ironically

5 Likes

I don’t think you will…….

3 Likes

WordPress ain’t the same out the box ready.

Most require a professional theme for the out of the box drag and drop experience.

4 Likes

It says u designed that website

2 Likes

whats tek?

1 Like

you’re funny lol.

what should i replace it with it?

1 Like

I replaced it with “Bootstrap” does that work better?

1 Like

Just saying the 2 words cheap and fast don’t exist in this industry…get us to it

It’s like a boat but instead bust out another thousand it’s but out another ten thousand…that’s after u thought u had everything…

.proper consult that does from ground up would be ur best bet…there’s quiet few members that are familiar w each state and their laws and full layouts and build plans to make it cheaper

Plus buying from china isn’t anything fast

1 Like

this sounds like a big problem out the three what option do exist in our industry?

Price | Speed | Quality?

1 Like

Bootstraps starting your own business? Wouldn’t it be easier sitting on taxpayer handouts and not getting evicted in the process?

Good on you for networking to set up your business. I started my first real business at 18 on Ebay reselling department store clearance clothes like Baby Phat. YUP. There’s a bunch of scrappy entrepreneurs here. I’m sure we would all love to help and see you succeed.

6 Likes

Takes money money money…

And then more money…

1 Like

Thats the main thing imo.

China is your main competitor

Thats amazing, I got my taste at entrepreneurship with ebay as well. I sold my entire closet.

What was the profit margin like on those baby phat clothes?

They had a code on the tag when they were at the bottom discount level. Ebay bid up the amount as much as they would like, often as much or more than the MSRP price.

1 Like

But China is may also be my supplier, Im pretty sure there are ways around it.

1 Like

How much time should I spend trying to sell online before I should course correct and try a different strategy?

2 Likes