HHCP (80%+ R diastereomer!) and HHCP-O Available

Hey everyone, we are a lab producing in-house HHCP, HHCP-O, THCP, THCP-O and HHCH.

Sample pricing starts at $80/gram, and we can deliver kilograms of any of these materials, but our HHCP/HHCP-O is our highest production volume. We are VERY competitive on kilogram pricing, please DM me for details.

SA-220722-10727 Delta Technologies LLC HHCP.pdf (940.0 KB)

SA-220722-10728 Delta Technologies LLC HHCP-O.pdf (1.2 MB)

SA-220414-8578 Delta Technologies LLC D9THCP-O.pdf (815.9 KB)

SA-220113-6651 Delta Technologies LLC D9-THCP (1).pdf (3.7 MB)

9 Likes

damn son, that’s all from CBDP or full synthesis?

We’ve done both ways. There are pros/cons to each. In terms of high R diastereomer, we can accomplish that with whatever input material. I have a batch coming, fingers crossed, that may end up in the high 90%s. I have a promising chromatogram from a couple gram batch of it, but I won’t celebrate until KCA confirms it.

4 Likes

Can you make conversion batches as clean as synthetic ones?

Genuinely curious. It would seem simpler to synthesize from isolate.

Yes, I believe so - we have done it both ways.

Love to compare the chromatograms…

Bump.

Also, this is what the chromatogram looks like for a 97% R batch that we produced for a client. We are doing high R % batches strictly upon request only. Pricing is naturally a bit higher, though.

4 Likes

is that baseline drift at the tail end of that chromatogram or the pump kicking end at the end of the cycle? and do you have peak assignments for the peaks you have?

Most likely you are right about one of those theories, I’ll have to ask the analyst who ran it. I personally am not an expert at HPLC, have only run them myself a few times.

The super tall peak is the R diastereomer, and nested next to it you have the S and the 3rd HHCP peaks. There may be a little ISO-HHCP in there as well.

1 Like

SA-220912-11880 Delta Technologies LLC HHCP-HP.pdf (809.5 KB)

A nice high potency HHCP example we just had tested.

1 Like

Do you have telegram?

Is this made from cbg?

Sure, you can message me first for the info.

1 Like

No, it is not.

1 Like

But if it was, you’d probably get a nobel prize (;

3 Likes

I’ll be interested in some 90’s+% 9R HHC/HHCO in the future if you ever have something like that.

I just hope retail prices for either 80% or 90% 9R aren’t too high in price.

3 Likes

It’s possible to make in two ways, potentially, that I can think of - and one way is maybe 2-4x the cost of normal HHC, and the other way would be the same cost, but hasn’t been tried yet. I plan to try it soon.

3 Likes

Ah, Well, I don’t think I’d be able to afford 2-4x the cost…until you try that new method I suppose but I guess I’ll just have to deal with what I’m able to afford. As much as I would prefer having my funds support the smaller businesses that are struggling a bit but in the business for all the right reasons (to support those that use cannabis products for medical benefits and for the sake of humanity’s needs placed above profits- I’m sure if a company shows how good it would be for humanity, I would think the target market will show stronger support to companies more in tune with their ideals — At least, That’s what I hope will be the case for me when I start my nonprofit idea to help the Disabled&Elderly (along with low-fixed-income persons) persons gain free-to-low-cost Hemp and MMJ products that truly need it for their health concerns(even providing 100% hemp flower joints/cigs to those wishing to quit Nicotine-smoking/vape habits at a fairly cheap price since outdoor hemp is so cheap but is such a healthier alternative to tobacco cigs). As a one-man processor than can process from seed-to-harvest-to-bubble-hash-to-edibles I can really cut the costs of the nonprofit and pass the saving to the patients under my care for either a low-cost/no-cost agreement and will accept any donations so long as I need donation to cover basic operating costs (grow operation I have going for a few hemp plants while trying to get some type 1&2 seeds for my patients that need more than just CBD). And in the future, I might see if I can blend my nonprofit further into the hemp industry for the benefit of those seeking Hemp medication/Products at cheap prices…

…Like If I get some good workable crude oil would you be able to turn it into CBD or other desired distillates for trade of a fraction of the resulting product(s)+ and/or for partial/or/full monetary agreements. But that idea won’t come into fruition until next year at the earliest.

I’m a very passionate and ambitious when it comes to the Cannabis industry and it’s potential… I know all the good it can do for humanity…and I want to advocate for cannabis in all that it has to offer to humanity at affordable prices. In AZ Rec is now legal and growing under rec rules allows 12 plants max for a property w/2Adults. Which is temporarily good enough for my Charvest as the patients (4-5 of them) under my care are now depending on me. I bought some outdoor hemp and turned it to CBD oil for them in the meantime even though it’s not the best for ALL of their ailments but it’s something I provided for free at my expense around ~last Labor Day. :slight_smile:

I just got paid my disability payment but I will have to wait until monday so I can be responsible and fully pay my rent and calculate the my Newborn’s gas, and other expenses for doctor’s appointments (as each trip costs me about $18-38 because I live in a vary small rural town and now that gas has finally gone down a tiny bit it’ll help my medical finances- and I just got a CapitalOne secured credit card so that will really help my emergency expenses whenever it arrives - idk anything about credit cards, I hope this is a good one) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, message me about some new inventory in stock.

1 Like

Another 3kg HHCP batch at 83% is available.

2 Likes