Hemp pricing index?

How do I do that!

Read the big effing post pinned to the top when you log in.

1 Like

Sorry I’m new to this site!

We all were at some point.

2 Likes

Hopefully I can get this verified soon! Thank you :pray:t4:

1 Like

what were you quoted on and how much was the quote?

18% for 3 bucks a pound for anything under 1000 pounds. Hemp biomass.

1 Like

$3 ppp or straight up lb?

If it’s 3$/lb I’ll buy it all. Our biomass is going for 2$/ppp 13%lifter

Sorry… yes, 3 PPP per pound. So, 54 bucks a pound for anything less than 1000

Its still early and only 1 cup of coffee down…

1 Like

Where are you located?

I’m in Tennessee as well and we’ve seen 1.5ppp from a lot of desperate farmers, at this point we’re just not buying biomass anymore, seems a ton of TN farmers started growing with no idea how they’re gonna harvest, trim, or sell this hemp and they’re sitting on it with claims that it will be worth something again in 6mos when everyone is out of hemp. We’ve gotten so many people to ask us if we can process wet it’s crazy. If that tells me anything it’s that a whole lot of farmers aren’t making it to next year in this state if they can’t figure out how to monetize moldy, blighted, caterpillar shit covered hemp. Someone offered me some nice 14% biomass for 60$ a lb yesterday and I couldn’t even seriously consider it even though he’s my friend.

4 Likes

Tennessee here as well. I just grew a couple of hundred for smoke and will harvest most of it in a few days. I was afraid to do more due to volatility. Right now a lot of farmers are hanging their hopes on indoor, including me I guess. Something tells me those 1000 dollar and up pounds are going to be history.

2 Likes

Colorado

yep, got to be careful, both us contracting farms and farms growing without contracts.
Thisyear ive paid our farms ‘around’ 11k per tonne of our organic industrial cultivars, sorted n chopped etc so I guess thats the going rate here at least :wink:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I have attached the January 2020 - HEMP BENCHMARKS Report. Considering the swings from even last year’s October report, is the general consensus that these prices are closer to the mark? If not, is there a better resource for live pricing someone can upload here with a link? Appreciate it.

HempBenchmarksSpotPriceIndexReport-January2020.pdf (4.9 MB)

1 Like

Hi Everyone, would you agree with the pricing range below? 1st Column Assessed Price, 2nd Column Low Price and 3rd Column High Price. I try to not believe everything I read without fact checking. (Edit: Hemp derived)

4 Likes

Where was this? I want 150k pounds of that

These prices seem off.
These are the prices that I’m seeing:

Hemp 0.40-0.50$/ppp (so 4-5$/lb for 10% material)
Crude: $250-400/Kg
Full spectrum distillate $800-1000/Kg
Broad spec (<0.3%THC) $1500-1800/Kg
T-free broad spec $1800-2500/Kg
Isolate $800-1100/Kg

I wish those numbers were accurate lol

4 Likes

@CO_Chromatography Appreciate the update that these numbers in the report are dated and in fact lower at present. Appreciate it.

1 Like