Hemp derived T free Compliant d9 thc o! Free samples

Interested in the gummies and d9 thc o! We got a new facility opening up and im looking for thc o and a new d8 source!

Thank you ☆

Soooo little update… I’m high as shit still and pretty much slept in until 3pm today :joy: think Ive had a total of 10 or 12 gummies since they have arrived and I’ve been in a constant cycle of super high, eating everything in my house, to super sleepy, and then waking up super high again :joy:

11 Likes

Man listen… I ain’t trying to sound like a junkie or no bum and yes I can read. First 5 to dm you. Ya profile is hidden but I’ve been :eyes: for proper 0.

1 Like

It’s not as straightforward as pressing a button, but this is how I found a way to DM him: Go to your message center, create a new message, and add him as a recipient. Old school, I know.

1 Like

Everyone who couldn’t message me should have received a message in your DMs

3 Likes

Thanks for the sample @Kingofthekush420! This was something I’ve been looking to try since I started seeing reviews pop up here a year or two ago.

Looks: Beautiful, consistent light yellow color, zero oxidation. Viscosity is lower; able to easily move at room temperature.

Smell: No noticable smell, no vinegar. The container was opened and closed but not flushed with inert gas myself. Still no smell two days later but I will continue to monitor. Sample is currently stored on the bench at room temperature.

Taste: Pretty much tasteless, there may be a slight sweet distillate taste to it but is in no way overwhelming like I find the cherry-like taste of cbd. Very smooth.

Effects: I dabbed ~30mg sample to start. Within a few minutes, I start to feel the slight pressure at the temples I am used to with d9. Head and body continued to slowly climb for maybe 30-45 minutes until I realized my eyes were heavy and I was feeling a moderate high. (As expected with this size dose.) Effects seemed to last about an hour or two before I was back to normal. Seems similar to d9 to me, maybe more calm in a way? Like you’re on a lazy river instead of the log flume

Thoughts: Definitely an interesting cannabinoid that I’d like to dig into more. Great for lowering cart viscosity and giving similar d9 feel. Looking forward to trying larger dose edibles. Congrats again on hitting compliant numbers @Kingofthekush420 !

6 Likes

Finally got a chance to try a second dab. I’m impressed. Super clean and smooth which is key to me, and effects were interesting. I can’t call it noticeably more potent than d9 with the small dabs I was consuming, but seemed like the high felt “new” and unexplored. Maybe it was my subconscious, but I sincerely enjoyed feeling the effects of a psychoactive cannabinoid with seemingly new profile of feelings that made it seem somehow different from D9. I’m no science buff, and am still not 100% clear on the true safety of isolating some of these “newer” compounds. With that said, if there’s anyone I trust to do it right it’s a well-known and extremely intelligent someone like @Kingofthekush420. I’m very much so looking forward to more products with this in them, especially as more and more information about thc-o is brought to public light.

Thank you for the awesome sample, thumbs up, 10/10 would recommend.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey how can I message u I will most def buy

i need samples plaese

Received it and the gummies. Cool stuff coming to showcase it…dope stuff brother…can’t wait to see it hit the market.

1 Like

Got the samples today haven’t tried it yet been trying to work on fixing my water pump and timing belts. Pretty sure it would make it much more difficult but I will be back to let y’all know

1 Like

So I took a tiny bit of the distillate and applied it to a blunt I had rolled…. When I say a tiny bit I mean a tiny bit. Flower was pretty good d9 flower. About 30 minutes after smoking I could def feel something that was different than usual…. Will definitely be dabbing it soon… maybe put some in my vape rig??? 10 minutes ago I did eat 2 gummies tho grape and dragon fruit so I’ll be here tomorrow with a full review seeing it’s 8pm here and it take 2 hrs

1 Like

One question On the gummies though because I can’t seem to find it anywhere on the container. How many mg’s per gummy???

1 Like

Theres 25 mg d9 thc o in each gummy

You should be good when those hit

1 Like

Yea I do already have a space feel and I’m an hr in. I definitely know it’s from the gummies, because it has that “heavy” feel that edibles have. You definitely got a banger here. Do you have any other places you would like me to leave a review?? 10/10

1 Like

Got my samples yesterday!

Ate about 9 of the gummies since I usually consume around 250mg in the evening. Not the the usual body high I was expecting but more of a clear head high that helped me sleep like a fucking baby! Those things are delicious dude, hell of a job!

Took a fairly large dab of the thc o as well, super smooth with taste or smell, felt the pressure in my eyelids a bit within about a minute of taking my dab. Not bad at all!

1 Like

I still never got mine the sample as I was very excited about it too but wtvr I understand he’s busy for new people don’t ask just wait till it’s on the market great edible maker though.

This is for me the best feeling edible I’ve had. Very smooth, and a warm and euphoric kind of stone to it. Think happy, sleepy, chill. Interestingly, all that and still clear headed. Definitely the best sleep I’ve had in a while.

The distillate is really nice, got the typical acetate delay, but hits wayyyy better than the d8 acetate we’re all familiar with. The low viscosity is nice too, I hope it won’t bleed once its terped but I don’t think it will with most.

I’d love to get a hold of some more when its available. Well done, thank you @Kingofthekush420 !

.•*° '  '   '    '      '        '             '

☆`

2 Likes