Hemp derived T free Compliant d9 thc o! Free samples

Can’t DM but really interesting.

Everyone who couldn’t dm me should have received a dm now!

2 Likes

Can’t do, either. Looking for testers.

Really hoping to test these and will certainly write a review. I’ve tried all the novel ones except for this one. DMs are open.

Pricing on liter ?

Great work ! I would like to try a sample.

1 Like

Everyone but a few who requested a sample up until my reply above will be receiving there sample sometime this week. I ended up using first class mail as I had over 50 requests for samples and at 8 bucks a package priority was becoming too expensive

There are a couple of you who are receiving larger samples that’ll come through usps, those won’t ship till next week as I’ve got a consult in Alabama this week

11 Likes

Good work @Kingofthekush420
Science onward and upward

2 Likes

Can’t wait to check this out. You thinking about trying to make some THCp in the future?

1 Like

Received the sample today, thanks! I will likely try it this weekend. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Got mine the other day. Yesterday I got a chance to try it out and it’s incredibly smooth and pleasant. Viscosity lends me to think it would be good to use to cut thick distillate down. Will be experimenting further…

1 Like

Rest of the samples are going out tomorrow

If I sent you a jar of thc o gummies please leave a review on them in the gummy thread for me.

8 Likes
  1. you take the nuggies out of the bag
  2. ??
  3. Profit

I believe that’s how it works…right?

So I received the THC-O distillate from @Kingofthekush420 several days ago and wanted to try it a few times so I could leave a proper review. As shown in the picture a few posts up the sample arrived as an odorless, pale yellow liquid. It was definitely much lower viscosity than regular d9 distillate. I didn’t notice much/any taste but the bucket wasn’t the cleanest on my portable rig. The effects were similar to d9, although it was kind of hard to come up with something more intelligent sounding/descriptive.

3 Likes

Looking forward to trying the distillate soon to see how it compares to other noids…it will be fun experimenting for sure.

1 Like

How do I get one?

1 Like

Samples received! D9thco gummies were delicious. Ate the all 50 of them earlier. These things slapped compared to the regular d9 ones. I’m still ripped.

Took a few dabs of the distillate too, insanely smooth. No smell or flavor imo. Easy to take some fatties. Going to try a real big one tomorrow morning when Im Fresh and see how it treats Me…

12 Likes

You really think they hit that much harder then the regular d9 ones?

1 Like

I think they did. We’re the d9 ones 5 or 10’s?

The d9thco hit harder in edible form than with a dab imo

1 Like

With d9 I’m usually 100mg min for eddibles so at first i tried one of these (25mg thco) just to get a base line. Didn’t notice much of a head change but I’m also coming off of a week of cold medicine so that probably had something to do with it

The following day I had 4 (100mg thco) and sat down to play some video games. Had a noticable buz going after about 2 hours so I had another 50 mg and ended up taking a nap :joy:

These things are pretty cool definitely gunna take the jar with me out to the hemp fest tmrw and dose the homies stuck behind booths

Flavor and consistency were good and the distillate is super smooth. About to dab some more now :call_me_hand:

9 Likes