Federally Legal Hemp Derived D9/D9THCO/HHC Pectin Gummies FREE SAMPLES!

Excited to try these gummies soon! :angel:

@Kingofthekush420 id love to try some of the blue raspberry gummies if they are still available

I’m shoot you a DM now

Are gummy samples still available?

hello I am interested gummies in samples for Europe please

Here’s a little review that a user left in another thread

I’m thinking 100 MG d9 thc o gummies next XD

3 Likes

That sounds like my life for the last few weeks

2 Likes

I’m just excited to try the D9-THC-O gummies

2 Likes

They are badass for industry work. You going to push it into the market boss?

1 Like

That’s the plan, should be scaled up next week to do 10 kg a day then I’ll start pumping these out

1 Like

Hello I’m curious about the gummies may I try a sample and have a dm I’m planning longterm here they look fire curious about the effects too thanks

1 Like

I live in Alabama. I am very interested in trying any of your thco gummies. It’s hard to find here in Bham.i have just recently (past few months) starting using thc0 for it longer acting effect. I will pay for shipping if that would help you out. BTW, I’m 57 and use it for anxiety and relaxation.

Thank you!

2 Likes

This would have been much better if made three DM

2 Likes

I’ll get you a sample out

@trust_level_4

Can someone delete her address for me please from the post above

2 Likes

Are you still doing samples? Interested in this and purchasing

No, I thought I was gonna get some but no I understand he’s busy and has alot of work to handle don’t ask or waste time wait till he sells them they are most likely great edibles as I’ve been seeing good reviews.

Where would you like me to leave a review of the gummies?

You can leave it here if you’d like

1 Like

The flavors I recieved were very good but the orange cream. The dragon fruit was my favorite! It wasn’t as sweet but very tasty. The grape, blue raspberry and black cherry were good. The orange cream tasted chemically to me. But im old might be my taste buds.

Now I tried 2 gummies, waited 1.5-2 hours. I felt a slight uplifting of my thoughts. Took 4 more . After about an hour later, I’m feeling very relaxed, not drowsy at all. 4-6 gummies were enough for me at one time. Needless to say, I had fun week of trying the gummies and can say they get the job done and taste good!

5 Likes

Just got a nice box of gummies. Munched 10 of the Cantaloupe D9’s, and they tasted great!

You won’t go wrong with these gummies, and @Kingofthekush420 is excellent to do business with. Great communication and excellent customer service. Prices are on point, too.

5 Likes