Hemp derived T free Compliant d9 thc o! Free samples

How is everyone getting a sample but me :joy::joy: serious note I don’t mind i have plenty of d9 jus wanted to try the d9thco I get it but I’m curious what’s the difference in the high.

To me the high is really more bodyish… Like I may grip something tightly but it feels like I’m not even gripping??? Me and my wife really enjoy the thco but sometimes I feel like it makes me very noddy with the edibles close to benzo’s overall though I really like them

Ok. Official review here.

These gummies are fire. They taste good and they actually get me high. My tolerance on levels like that of @Killa12345 these days as I run 3g’s of RSO minimium each day through my body 1 gram at a time and these still get me high.

I’ve taken about 20-30 of these THCO gummies over the last 4-6 hours and I have a buzz.

Only issue is that people with cancer should not eat sugar. So if someone can produce something similar w/o the 2g’s of sugar/square, you can open up these to patients…

1 Like

The sugar is what made me give up gummies. Not to mention the protein either from traditional gummies.

These days I just make 250mg capsules and eat as needed. It’s a whole lot less fun but it has all the medicinal values without all the filler.

6 Likes

I wish the market demanded tablets/capsules over gummies

I am in the same boat. @Kingofthekush420 made me fat :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

@TXisbest @Killa12345 @lefties.cannabis

Have any of you thought about using a tincture instead?

I’m about to drop my line of tincture which is meant for people who don’t want to eat a gummy and are concerned about sugar

I’m going to do a d9thco one if you guys would like to try

My tinctures come in the same flavors as my gummies!

5 Likes

Lemme know when you get regular d9 tincture in

2 Likes

You can make lower sugar gummies with LM pectin, won’t taste as good though I imagine

Pretty sure you can use sugar alcohols too like Stevia, you need a different recipe though

If you can make jam from it you can make it into a gummy

I’d be interested to see what they use instead of a sweetened syrup, I bet that’s why there’s so much “sugar alcohols” compared to “added sugar” is they use a ton of stevia and a little bit of syrup

1 Like

Sugar alcohols are nasty though, especially if you have IBS

I don’t understand why the market always wants calories with their THC

2 Likes

Yes I find mints or chewing gum etc made with sorbitol give me crampy tummy and the runs if I have more than a couple - not suitable for a more-ish product like a gummy where you’ll end up finishing the jar :slight_smile:

Please send me a DM, I can’t access your profile. I am curious what pricing looks like on liters. Thank you!

If you don’t mind shooting me a DM as well. appreciate it

1 Like

I have been playing with the gummy sample you sent all week, I’d say it’s a little different than d9, but when I take a regular dab it intensifies it, I haven’t timed it but I’m pretty sure it makes it last longer too!

Great job on the product!

Thco gummies were definitely interesting. They were at least 3x stronger than the same mg of d9 and it felt more speedy but not anxious, definitely a good high. Faster onset and come down than d9 which i personally like. Gummie had great taste, could taste the extract a bit whereas your d9 gummies i couldn’t taste at all but the thco gummies definitely don’t have a bad taste. I personally like tasting the extract a bit

1 Like

D9 thco? thats awesome, I msged you to purchase a sample if you dont mind.

Sounds to me like a normal d9 high, likely indicating it is bypassing first pass metabolism and the conversion to 11-oh-THC. That’s a guess though.

Does anyone have any research they can drop around why the thco is supposed to work within the body? Trying to learn more.

There is definitely a different feeling to it. I would say its similar similar to when i eat d8 nano which goes straight to the blood stream and doesnt break down into 11hydroxy. More clear high than couch lock.

3 Likes

I will like to try a sample if you still have

Is this still available? I was unable to PM the OP.