Hemp Crude- $68/kilo-- 67% cannabinoids---2000+ kilos available

let me know if you have an issue seeing it and or DM me an email and I will send a pdf over to you.

please let us know. that’s a great price for ethanol.
looking to buy about 1,000 - 1500 gal a week
trying to find a reliable supplier with a great price tag
thanks!

This still available?

If so, can you send me a pdf version of the most recent COA?

Thanks!

Hey @Pepe2020 send me an email address and I will shoot you over the latest COA.

Cheers,

SCHProcessing

Just messaged you thanks!

Bump bump

Bump bum0

Couldn’t have said it better myself lol $68/kg is a large % loss margin in any scenario unless you got free biomass from a farmer who didn’t want to store it and stole all your lab equipment lol. We produce seed, farm the seed, harvest and extract all in house and about $200/kg on distillate is our breakeven and thats pushing it honestly. Eventually this market shall bounce to a healthy normal S & D. 500/kg is a great price taking the retail finished goods prices into consideration and good for wholesalers as well.

7 Likes

@dennyb I’m generally a believer that prices are sticky too, and I’ve seen more than my fair share of relentless cheapasses in this industry too. I’d be surprised if OP didn’t have people in their DMs trying to get even deeper discounts than what they’re offering publicly.

That said, Mile High Labs tried this whole dramatically undercutting everybody else in the industry shit, and though I’m sure it sold a bunch of isolate when they first did it, that strategy doesn’t seem like it’s been working out favorably for them in the long run.

Don’t know where you’re located but if you’re ever in the Denver area HMU sometime.

1 Like

2000lb per acre sold for 1.75 per lb is what we are contracting for 2022 in 250 acre blocks. grown on some of the best soil in the country arguably, Missouri black loam.

1 Like

Im not saying Missouri soil isn’t the bees knees, but there’s more than just one delta wetland being utilized for agriculture in the US rn.

1 Like

its just what we got up to 50k acres available

dm for contract

1 Like

Well, it takes skills to grow/cure cannabis, and most hemp farms are new farmers who want to get rich
Second, when cbd was becoming popular, there were so many lies being told about how wonderful it is, all the things it does for you…
Well most of those things are not true. People tried cbd once, mostly.
Now cbd is good for epilepsy and anxiety…it doesn’t kill cancer(that thc!) it doesn’t stop pain(again that’s thc).
It’s good for chemists to work with, they can convert it to a substance that does stop pain(delta 8thc…thc…thc…)
So, no, the price of hemp is not going to go up …unless the hemp farmers plant weed

Would love to check out how we could improve some efficiencies around your lab. We’re getting hemp at $1.50 to $2.25 at the moment. Which is standard, not robbing farmers for sure.

Definitely not trying to undercut the market but we sell volume and this pricing is inline with what people are buying at the moment. I think this is probably because of brokers in the middle and the real price is closer to $80/$90.

Just sold our current batch at $72. And it went quick. All organic bio, room temp extracted with ethanol in a continuous feed system from Ethos.

1 Like

2$ per lb, 200$ for 100 lbs.
3.5kg per 100 lbs ( that’s pretty high @ 7.7% yield)
3.5 x 72 = $252

Running a cup 30 that would equate to
2 hours labor = 40.00
3-4 gallons solvent loss =21.00-28.00
Packaging? Per kg ? = ??
Extraction equipment cost?
Solvent recovery equipment cost plus power consumption?
Building rent ?
Decarb setup?
Testing costs?
Licensing fees ?

.52c per pound on all associated costs minus bio is your price to make 0% profit and breakeven.

Don’t think so unfortunately.

Everyone sounds a lil butthurt lol

3 Likes

But what are your thoughts regarding the data?

Data ?

If you asking people trying to do guess his margins. Which at the end of the day was a bunch of assumptions. Hardly data, how I see it.

I personally think CBD is going to be $1 a kilo in the coming years. It was a matter of time. Either be as efficient and effective as possible or get left in the dust.

$1 a kilo in the coming years? Atleast 5 years…

Much sooner.

In the past years how many multiples has the price dropped? 4 years ago it was 20k a kilo.

Now it’s $67.

Once demand is high enough the real oleochemical processing companies will come in and it’s done.

For example.

A soybean facility averages 2,000 tons of product a day at a refining cost of $50 per ton.

2 Likes