Hemp Crude- $68/kilo-- 67% cannabinoids---2000+ kilos available

How high can you get that CBDA content? >60%??

1 Like

I too wonder what a CBDa crude would look like

Dude where are you getting ethanol at 3.76 a gallon?

2 Likes

I’m also curious

I buy by the tanker (~6800-7000 gallons in tanker) Not sure if my supplier wants that price out as it may be grandfathered in before prices on everything started going up. I would advise negotiating with one of the top suppliers. You’ll get it or close to it. When I speak with them again I’ll ask if I can share that price or what they’re charging new customers and let you know

2 Likes

It’s not sustainable. This whole market is propped up by massive 2019 and 2020 season farmer losses. Remember, 2019 and some of 2020, farmers were paying $1/seed or more and $4+ for clones. Tons of bad genetics on the market produced a lot of sub par material. Average a plant is producing1-2lbs of dried bio per plant, which you now see on here selling for between $0.42-1.50/lb. getting offered less for full grown plant than you paid for the seed isn’t sustainable.

3 Likes

I’m glad to see that someone else can do that math.

1 Like

Thank god I’m not the only one who’s ran these numbers and came to the same conclusion. The current market price is far less than what most growers have into it. Infact out of the 6 or 7 hemp growers local to my zipcode, we are the only ones left.

Most are switching crops. It costs to much to buy the seed, grow, dry, labor. Shit could almost just do hay in our fields. Atleast its sell out lol.

2 Likes

Do you think prices will go up? How long of growers dropping out before you think there’s is a price adjustment ?

The guys making D8 better enjoy the cheap prices for now. By the end of the year hopefully all the shitty bio will be gone along with all the below cost oils.

4 Likes

We are interested in your crude. How much crude do you have on the ground?

You can call or text me

Thanks
Damian Hawkins
Global Direct LLC
505 660 0400

There is going to be a price correction in the next year. The industry is under supplied of extractable material, the lack of acres being grown this year will compound the problem next year.

Also, huge misconception about how much it cost to grow hemp at scale. $67 makes zero sense.

3 Likes

Bump bump

These still available?

1 Like

We have new batches come out every week or so, around 1400 up to 2200 depending on potency. Just posted a new COA

Just curious what margin you aim for at that price?

Not sure what you’re referring to. So you have a massive extraction system in Schaumburg, IL and can produce 2200 kgs a week? What is the name of your company? There is 0 information about Schaumburg Processing on the internet. Can you share some more details info. Always open to find more labs to connect with for supply chain. Would love to come visit and see the lab and help each other move volume.

You represented that with the equipment, employees, direct costs etc you could not make money at the pricing we are quoting. I am wondering at the price you did quote, $90-$130 I think, what is your margin after cogs and direct costs? I’d certainly be interested in improving your cost of goods.

Schaumburg Processing is a spin off of Ethos Manufacturing. We don’t have a massive lab, most of our equipment fits in a small footprint. We do run 24X7. We do have a website schprocessing.com. All of our equipment has been installed and functioning around the US and abroad and the partners there finally decided to put our money where our mouth is. Comoditization is here and we are trying to compete and get data on what the market really has to offer.

Thanks for reaching out. You can holler at me at tturner@ethosmanufacturing.com

1 Like

Can I get a copy of the current coa

Its attached above to the thread Lenny.